thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
A giga chad song started playing, announcing some serious cyberpunk boss ahead...Turns out it was mom busting our balls, about the whereabouts from last night...

Very weak NTR scene...The boss going into the woman's bathroom right in middle of a the restaurant...sure bro...
Overall disappointing update....It ended just when the good stuff was about to happen with Sarah...What the hell was the dev doing the whole time...

Last edited:
Reactions: KrLosZ and MisterKr

biervampir

Nov 2, 2020
the renders are beautiful, really good job :), i also like the choice tip thing. Hope it will come to the point where the Ai will show the ntr scenes to the mc and talk dirty about it haha

mannymulatto

Jun 26, 2021
This sounds very interesting.....hopefully the choices that would lead to NTR make sense lol nothing like a seemingly benign choice like "take a walk" leading to NTR.

anonymousguys

Dec 3, 2022
Probably using a different build then you have installed. It is using 8.2.1.

Then build it with the SDK or play it from the SDK.

It will sporadically do that, it's the same with my original patch (but has images for episode 1), but with the other "modfifed patch" I had to modify 2 and 3 as it would only pop up every so often and not correctly.
I download the Renpy 8.2.1 and it works like charm thanks a lot sir!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It ended just when the good stuff was about to happen with Sarah...What the hell was the dev doing the whole time...
You won't see most of the content without the content unlock patch.

SonsOfLiberty I just wanted to let you know that you made a typo in the date when you updated your mod post.
04/19/2024 instead of 05/19/2024

Ha, thanks ;)

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
I hope that now that DEV has been approved by Subscribestar, and now He started earning money do a decent job in the game.

HanakeJao

Feb 21, 2019
1) massage for the mother 2) NTR scene in the elevator 3) scene with the blonde on the sofa. Are these all the scenes in the new update?

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
This is a lot of horny muscle MILF great game.
I haven't seen such thoughtful in-game tips in a while.
It's very comfortable for a non-native English player like me.
Can fully understand the story, and the different choices will be easier.
The developer of this game is very good at the production of graphics.
Every movement and expression is exquisite.
Even the Angle of views is very new and subtle.
This game is a surprise and I highly recommend it to everyone.

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes