Durpi

Mar 21, 2024
I hope that now that DEV has been approved by Subscribestar, and now He started earning money do a decent job in the game.
I mean if the dev is the person who I think they are, they already had a huge successful game and made good money on Patreon before the project got abandoned with long radio silence. Still a little salty because I was a supporter on Patreon.

But at the end of the day, I don't have any evidence.

Reactions: GandalfTheGrey91

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
I mean if the dev is the person who I think they are, they already had a huge successful game and made good money on Patreon before the project got abandoned with long radio silence. Still a little salty because I was a supporter on Patreon.

But at the end of the day, I don't have any evidence.
I don't have proof either, the styles are very similar.

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
Yes, it did that in the last episode as well, I will have to update my patch later today.

You also still need the unlocker from my post, as it's not a gallery unlocker, but a content unlocker.

Here is my updated incest patch still that has the unlocker, this still has the images replaced for episode 1 and will still work, as the patch linked in the OP doesn't work for episode 3 as the way it's coded.

The "patch true" doesn't work for episode 3 and won't work and was the same for way for episode 2 and reason I had to modify the patch.

I will update my old I+U patch to work with episode 3 later today, but we went through this with episode 2 about the "patch true" not working for episode 2 and him calling "Mom" by her name all though out the episode, same with the "Aunt".
Hi is the patch updated yet?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I unfollowed this thread when the dev basically said that he was going to punish the people that don't like NTR, and focus heavily on it because some dumb fuck reported his patreon. Is that still the plan?
And before people start arguing about it. I am 100% fine with the game having it since it's avoidable. I just want to know if the dev changed his mind.

jcmp32

Aug 27, 2021
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 2.0 + IC toggle + Unlock

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 99 MB

Come find me on .
Update pls for Ep.3

Reactions: Kuba1

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hi is the patch updated yet?
Check what I noted in the post about it, there are just some instances as of now referring to Ariana instead of Mom, the image replacements are in place and a lot of the "mom" stuff.

Are saves fucked with new update or is it just mine ? can't use any of my saves get this error.
Yeah

Saves don't work, and side story isn't available it shows nothing, I remember the Dev saying that the full version will contain a side story.
Well, this isn't the beta, and it shows this is episode 3 release on SubscribeStar, unless he "meant" public.

Reactions: ViperGts151

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
Well, this isn't the beta, and it shows this is episode 3 release on SubscribeStar, unless he "meant" public.
I don't see a public release, all his updates are behind a paywall, maybe this version are for people not paying enough to get the version with side stories.

AlterdStates7

Feb 18, 2020
I unfollowed this thread when the dev basically said that he was going to punish the people that don't like NTR, and focus heavily on it because some dumb fuck reported his patreon. Is that still the plan?
And before people start arguing about it. I am 100% fine with the game having it since it's avoidable. I just want to know if the dev changed his mind.
Yeah after a few days he realized that he was overreacting and that gutting half the game out of spite probably wasn't the best idea lol.

sortakinda

Dec 15, 2020
Yes, it did that in the last episode as well, I will have to update my patch later today.

You also still need the unlocker from my post, as it's not a gallery unlocker, but a content unlocker.

Here is my updated incest patch still that has the unlocker, this still has the images replaced for episode 1 and will still work, as the patch linked in the OP doesn't work for episode 3 as the way it's coded.

The "patch true" doesn't work for episode 3 and won't work and was the same for way for episode 2 and reason I had to modify the patch.

I will update my old I+U patch to work with episode 3 later today, but we went through this with episode 2 about the "patch true" not working for episode 2 and him calling "Mom" by her name all though out the episode, same with the "Aunt".
Such a pain in the butt for you. Why aren't these patches, or name-variable toggles or fields be integrated into options by the developers is always a mystery to me. That way it's not technically speaking breaking rules as player actions are required to make it break the rules. Or, just, you know, the robust old "character x is your ?"-questionaire section in the beginning of the game.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
fyi on ur post u updated the media link for i+u and that works, but the i only one still says landlady so that one isnt working.
Say huh?

The dev has a built-in patch system, where you just change patch false to true, and it unlocks said content, but it's not implemented fully.

But the updated patch with images definitely works, just tested it again with a new install/game, shows "Mom" on the phone call, he says "Hello, Mom" and so on.

There are other parts of the game the way he codes it that sometimes his own code doesn't do what it's supposed to do as it was probably lifted from some other game (not my words, words from another mod/patch maker).

Such a pain in the butt for you. Why aren't these patches, or name-variable toggles or fields be integrated into options by the developers is always a mystery to me. That way it's not technically speaking breaking rules as player actions are required to make it break the rules. Or, just, you know, the robust old "character x is your ?"-questionaire section in the beginning of the game.
Read above, the dev implemented it to where it's just a switch, but it doesn't always fire like some games where the game has "2 scripts" if it's false it fires the non-incest one and with "true" if fires the incest one.

There are other parts of the game the way he codes it that sometimes his own code doesn't do what it's supposed to do as it was probably lifted from some other game (not my words, words from another mod/patch maker).

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes