Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
amazing render style! very hot milf! but does someone tell me if there is at least one creepy old guy and if the hot milf get ntr with that old guy? cause i am not a young guy/harem player personally.

Feb 25, 2022

Poll Results Sarah's Pubic Hair.png

Hello everyone,

I want to share the results of our recent poll. The heart-shaped style has won once again, but I want to provide some context regarding the results. Although the heart-shaped style appeared to be behind in the overall count, the voting power of our Digital Deity members ultimately pushed it to the top. This happened on both platforms, emphasizing the significant influence of higher-tier members in our voting process.

Looking ahead, we have an exciting new poll coming up. Next week, we will be deciding the body shape of a new female character. This will be the first in a series of polls that will shape her final appearance.

Thank you for your participation and support. Your involvement is what makes this project truly special. Stay tuned for more updates and upcoming polls!

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018

View attachment 3799391

Hello everyone,

I want to share the results of our recent poll. The heart-shaped style has won once again, but I want to provide some context regarding the results. Although the heart-shaped style appeared to be behind in the overall count, the voting power of our Digital Deity members ultimately pushed it to the top. This happened on both platforms, emphasizing the significant influence of higher-tier members in our voting process.

Looking ahead, we have an exciting new poll coming up. Next week, we will be deciding the body shape of a new female character. This will be the first in a series of polls that will shape her final appearance.

Thank you for your participation and support. Your involvement is what makes this project truly special. Stay tuned for more updates and upcoming polls!
Boy just advertised for his high-tier subs.

Reactions: LuciferPrometheus

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
1720351718032.png

Hello everyone,

Last week, I didn't share a weekly report because, as you know, we are still working on the script, and it isn't finished yet. The good news is that only one scene remains. Once the dialogues for this scene are written, we'll add some enhancements to the first scene to make Sarah's interaction even more enjoyable. These enhancements will include extra playful elements and choices. When this is done, I'll start rendering.

While waiting for the script to be completed, I've been focusing on wallpapers. In the coming days, I plan to work on the Eva scene for Episode 4. This scene is small, so I hope to finish it quickly. After that, I will create 10 renders for the gallery in Episode 4.

Thank you for your patience and support. Stay tuned for more updates!

rei_x

Formerly 'fin_369'
Dec 26, 2023
I'm a bit puzzled about something. Are the gallery pictures unlocked based solely on your choices, rather than actual scenes in the game? I noticed there are numerous images in the gallery, yet I can't seem to link them to any specific scenes I've encountered while playing.

Additionally, are there only sex scenes when the MC goes to MILF Amber? And regarding Ariana and Sarah, have I got it right that there are only scenes involving blowjobs, handjobs, and footjobs so far, without any full sex scenes? :rolleyes:

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
amazing render style! very hot milf! but does someone tell me if there is at least one creepy old guy and if the hot milf get ntr with that old guy? cause i am not a young guy/harem player personally.
She's a real estate agent and gave some old guy a blow job to make a sale. If that helps.

cormac69

Nov 12, 2020
Omg! I just got to the part where she fell asleep while giving him a drunken bj....My ex did that to me once and I was like, how in the hell does someone fall asleep with a dick in there mouth!?!? lmao....This was too good to see in a game.

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
1721054631198.png

Hello everyone,

Last week, I mentioned that I would be rendering the Eva scene. I’m pleased to say that I have completed it, as well as the following scene (excluding the one with Mitchell's wife). The scene I just finished was particularly challenging, as it involved a long and exhausting boutique shopping scene where characters try on different outfits. Since the beginning of the week, I have created a total of 97 renders and 2 animations. I will be sharing previews of these in the coming days.

Before I proceed further, there will be a minor change in the renders regarding Ariana's outfit. In a few days, I will conduct a quick outfit poll to finalize this. Meanwhile, the poll for Mitchell's wife has concluded, and the Voluptuous Body won with a total of 52 votes powered by our higher-tier members, while the other option received 40 votes.

Thank you for your continued support and participation. Stay tuned for more updates and previews!

Spice o Juice

Unpredictable Member
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
View attachment 3833806

Hello everyone,

Last week, I mentioned that I would be rendering the Eva scene. I’m pleased to say that I have completed it, as well as the following scene (excluding the one with Mitchell's wife). The scene I just finished was particularly challenging, as it involved a long and exhausting boutique shopping scene where characters try on different outfits. Since the beginning of the week, I have created a total of 97 renders and 2 animations. I will be sharing previews of these in the coming days.

Before I proceed further, there will be a minor change in the renders regarding Ariana's outfit. In a few days, I will conduct a quick outfit poll to finalize this. Meanwhile, the poll for Mitchell's wife has concluded, and the Voluptuous Body won with a total of 52 votes powered by our higher-tier members, while the other option received 40 votes.

Thank you for your continued support and participation. Stay tuned for more updates and previews!

Who's Michelle?

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes