buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
View attachment 3833806

Hello everyone,

Last week, I mentioned that I would be rendering the Eva scene. I’m pleased to say that I have completed it, as well as the following scene (excluding the one with Mitchell's wife). The scene I just finished was particularly challenging, as it involved a long and exhausting boutique shopping scene where characters try on different outfits. Since the beginning of the week, I have created a total of 97 renders and 2 animations. I will be sharing previews of these in the coming days.

Before I proceed further, there will be a minor change in the renders regarding Ariana's outfit. In a few days, I will conduct a quick outfit poll to finalize this. Meanwhile, the poll for Mitchell's wife has concluded, and the Voluptuous Body won with a total of 52 votes powered by our higher-tier members, while the other option received 40 votes.

Thank you for your continued support and participation. Stay tuned for more updates and previews!

9pK.gif ............ :love: :love::love:(y)(y)

• Haha
Reactions: Predi1987

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Hello everyone,

This will be a quick poll. It's up to you to decide what Ariana will wear in the upcoming scenes. The chosen outfit will be featured in approximately 30 renders, so your choice will have a significant impact on the visual style of the next part of the game.

The poll will only be open for 24 hours, so make sure to cast your vote quickly. Based on the results, I will swiftly change the existing outfit in the scenes, and share previews of these updated scenes in the coming days.

Thank you for your continued support and enthusiasm!

1721316288968.png 1721316323826.png

vote

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023

Hello everyone,

This will be a quick poll. It's up to you to decide what Ariana will wear in the upcoming scenes. The chosen outfit will be featured in approximately 30 renders, so your choice will have a significant impact on the visual style of the next part of the game.

The poll will only be open for 24 hours, so make sure to cast your vote quickly. Based on the results, I will swiftly change the existing outfit in the scenes, and share previews of these updated scenes in the coming days.

View attachment 3844101 View attachment 3844102

vote

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
Context on the upcoming scene would have helped. Regardless, I choose 1 because it's the only one that has both cleavage and mini-skirt

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Current status on SS
Screenshot 2024-07-18 230737.png
Voting ends in 21 hours....seems Nr.6 makes the race

PKerchu

Jul 28, 2023

Hello everyone,

View attachment 3844101 View attachment 3844102

vote
And those are the worst looking outfits...

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
ep4_momdoor2.png ep4_momdoor3.png ep4_momdoor4.png ep4_momdoor5.png
Agora mesmo
Hello everyone,
I've just finished editing a few scenes from the new episode. Thanks to your votes in our recent poll, Ariana's outfit has been finalized. Stay tuned over the next few days, as I will be releasing more previews of these scenes.
Thank you for your continued support and enthusiasm

DevilGizmo

Jan 14, 2022
Is this Ariana's dress after coming home from work?? If it's true, she should wear an office outfit after coming home from work... “just my two cents”,

View attachment 3851622 View attachment 3851625 View attachment 3851627 View attachment 3851630
Agora mesmo
Hello everyone,
I've just finished editing a few scenes from the new episode. Thanks to your votes in our recent poll, Ariana's outfit has been finalized. Stay tuned over the next few days, as I will be releasing more previews of these scenes.
Thank you for your continued support and enthusiasm

Reactions: crisbr
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes