08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
1723301831790.png
1723301849678.png
1723301859163.png
1723301867701.png
1723301876040.png

Hello everyone,

I'm excited to share that I’ve just completed the Sarah scene as of yesterday. While the final renders are in the queue, I wanted to take a moment to share a few previews with you. These scenes have been a significant part of the upcoming episode, and I'm eager to hear what you think.

Stay tuned for more updates, and as always, thank you for your continued support!

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
1723485604592.png

Hello everyone,

I'm pleased to report that the Sarah scenes have been completed. I’ll be sharing the renders from these scenes soon, so keep an eye out for that. For our Digital Deity members, I’ll also be releasing a special preview of 10 renders as a little sneak peek.

There isn't much work left to do; in fact, I expect that the render work will be fully completed within the next few weeks. Currently, I’m focused on deciding the final look for Mitchell’s wife. We’ve made a decision regarding her hairstyle, and we have two potential models for her face. However, I still want to do a few more tests before finalizing her look.

Once I finalize her design, I’ll be moving forward with the last of the scenes. If I find myself stuck or uncertain about her appearance, I may put out a poll to get your input, especially regarding her facial features and hairstyle. Your feedback is always valuable in shaping the final product.

Thank you for your continued support and enthusiasm as we approach the final stages of this project. I’m excited to share more updates with you soon!

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Carbon on Discord:
Hello, A few hours ago, my Patreon account was suspended. I anticipated this might happen. While waiting for my SubscribeStar account to get verified, I was using my Patreon as a sort of bridge to keep my game going for a bit longer. However, last week, some NTR haters who threatened to shut down my Patreon have succeeded. I congratulate them on their success, but as I said before, if this happened, I would triple the NTR scenes. And now, in this upcoming update, that's exactly what I will do. Currently, I'm continuing to work on the game while also trying to set up a new membership platform. If my SubscribeStar account gets approved in the meantime, I will resume from where I left off. Or maybe I'll use Boosty. Additionally, I'll be sharing some previews of the NTR scenes in a few days. I've never done this before, but now I will start. There will be many NTR previews on Twitter and in side stories. If you dislike this kind of content, I suggest you leave the server now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Very late to the party but what's the verdict for this shit storm? Is he doing it or not?

Also, Carbon's solution against this "anti-NTR extremist" who will drop Carbon's game after the patreon report is to "burn the entire game down"? Lol so to get back against 1 guy, he's planning to punish himself by "burning" his game down and his harem fans?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Carbon on Discord:
Hello, A few hours ago, my Patreon account was suspended. I anticipated this might happen. While waiting for my SubscribeStar account to get verified, I was using my Patreon as a sort of bridge to keep my game going for a bit longer. However, last week, some NTR haters who threatened to shut down my Patreon have succeeded. I congratulate them on their success, but as I said before, if this happened, I would triple the NTR scenes. And now, in this upcoming update, that's exactly what I will do. Currently, I'm continuing to work on the game while also trying to set up a new membership platform. If my SubscribeStar account gets approved in the meantime, I will resume from where I left off. Or maybe I'll use Boosty. Additionally, I'll be sharing some previews of the NTR scenes in a few days. I've never done this before, but now I will start. There will be many NTR previews on Twitter and in side stories. If you dislike this kind of content, I suggest you leave the server now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Very interesting;
I hope these post have been shared with "Naughty Underworld",
We are looking at a "Loss of Earning" claim at lease!
And if this is done in the US,
The "Discovery Motion" for ALL communications between "Ahmed" and "Patreon" will be very interesting.
If "Admed" boasts have any truth, this could lead to multiple "Loss of Earning" claims
And a possible "Class Action" to compensate all Patreon of any game that "Admed" had Targeted!
via "Tortious interference of a contract"!

PS,
There is also one little thing that could be a wee problem for "Admed"
This:-
Blackmail and extortion laws under 18 U.S.C. § 873 makes it a crime to use threats to persuade someone to provide you with benefits
or compel them to act a certain way.
It's a crime to use threats or extortion to persuade someone to provide you with benefits or to compel them to behave in a certain manner.

Last edited:
Reactions: crisbr

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Very late to the party but what's the verdict for this shit storm? Is he doing it or not?

Also, Carbon's solution against this "anti-NTR extremist" who will drop Carbon's game after the patreon report is to "burn the entire game down"? Lol so to get back against 1 guy, he's planning to punish himself by "burning" his game down and his harem fans?
Carbon was quite angry when that happened (which is understandable imo) and overreacted.
Later, when he calm down, he declared that he will update both paths equally...

Leox1x

Sep 1, 2018
Carbon was quite angry when that happened (which is understandable imo) and overreacted.
Later, when he calm down, he declared that he will update both paths equally...
The best way to please both sides is to make NTR optional and not been forced.

Jun 1, 2017
The best way to please both sides is to make NTR optional and not been forced.
If i remember correctly, it was optional from the start, choice matter so i don't see the fuss but probably im wrong, and side story are fictional and don't have anything with the main story.... i think... maybe.

Reactions: Ahchi and KiGa

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
If i remember correctly, it was optional from the start, choice matter so i don't see the fuss but probably im wrong, and side story are fictional and don't have anything with the main story.... i think... maybe.
Side stories are not part of the main game story so nothing to worry about, like in a lot of projects ntr fans are the ones that spend a lot so there is quite a few of them in the highest tier. I wouldn't put much though in the side content.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
You're right...with everything you said
There is even an Ingame-WT, so you can't get in the wrong path

Reactions: The Sailor Man
Dec 28, 2017
Yes this is his first game, don't mind the guy that responded to you before. People are still saying he is ero from Demon Boy, even when the fact that one is from turkeye and the other is from Holland/Netherlands
okay, thanks for answering

1724089946093.png

Episode 4 - Development Update

Hello everyone,
Since the beginning of the week, I’ve been working on finalizing Kiara’s (Mitchell's wife) facial features and hairstyle. I experimented with five different faces and four different hairstyles. Initially, I considered doing a poll, but after testing all the faces in the scene, I realized that most of them didn’t work as well as I had hoped. Only one stood out, so I decided to go with it.
Similarly, with the hairstyles, I had to narrow down the options. Two of the styles used gravity simulations, which could slow down the rendering process in future scenes, so I eliminated them. Choosing between the remaining two was tough, but I ultimately decided to go with the longer style that I felt suited her best.
Since Saturday, I’ve been working on the scenes involving Kiara. These are the final renders for the game, and I have about 50 renders left to complete. I’m aiming to finish them by the end of next week. If I finish early, I’ll take some time to fix any render errors and hope to have the entire game wrapped up by Sunday. After that, there will be a brief testing phase, which could last a few days or slightly longer, before the beta version is ready.
Thank you for your continued support and patience as we near the final stages of this project!

1724089946093.png

Hello everyone,
Since the beginning of the week, I’ve been working on finalizing Kiara’s (Mitchell's wife) facial features and hairstyle. I experimented with five different faces and four different hairstyles. Initially, I considered doing a poll, but after testing all the faces in the scene, I realized that most of them didn’t work as well as I had hoped. Only one stood out, so I decided to go with it.
Similarly, with the hairstyles, I had to narrow down the options. Two of the styles used gravity simulations, which could slow down the rendering process in future scenes, so I eliminated them. Choosing between the remaining two was tough, but I ultimately decided to go with the longer style that I felt suited her best.
Since Saturday, I’ve been working on the scenes involving Kiara. These are the final renders for the game, and I have about 50 renders left to complete. I’m aiming to finish them by the end of next week. If I finish early, I’ll take some time to fix any render errors and hope to have the entire game wrapped up by Sunday. After that, there will be a brief testing phase, which could last a few days or slightly longer, before the beta version is ready.
Thank you for your continued support and patience as we near the final stages of this project!
"as we near the final stages of this project!" bro what

Carbon_ u mean Episode 4 or the whole game?

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
View attachment 3947297

Hello everyone,
If that's Mitchell's wife then I don't know what he sees in Arianna that his wife doesn't have.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes