thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
View attachment 3947297

Episode 4 - Development Update

Hello everyone,
Since the beginning of the week, I’ve been working on finalizing Kiara’s (Mitchell's wife) facial features and hairstyle. I experimented with five different faces and four different hairstyles. Initially, I considered doing a poll, but after testing all the faces in the scene, I realized that most of them didn’t work as well as I had hoped. Only one stood out, so I decided to go with it.
Similarly, with the hairstyles, I had to narrow down the options. Two of the styles used gravity simulations, which could slow down the rendering process in future scenes, so I eliminated them. Choosing between the remaining two was tough, but I ultimately decided to go with the longer style that I felt suited her best.
Since Saturday, I’ve been working on the scenes involving Kiara. These are the final renders for the game, and I have about 50 renders left to complete. I’m aiming to finish them by the end of next week. If I finish early, I’ll take some time to fix any render errors and hope to have the entire game wrapped up by Sunday. After that, there will be a brief testing phase, which could last a few days or slightly longer, before the beta version is ready.
Thank you for your continued support and patience as we near the final stages of this project!
Oh look! In the next update Arianna dyes her hair blond, cool cool.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I'm wondering why we can't roll-back the text. I have Tourettes, and sometimes double click without meaning to. Thus, I miss what is said sometimes. It would be nice if we could roll-back. I could understand not wanting the player to roll-back after a choice so they can't change it, but if it isn't at a choice spot, I don't see why it would hurt. I don't know. Just about the only problem I see with this game. I haven't played in a while, so restarting. Rambling over. LoL

Reactions: KiGa and DTchan

Reginleif

Feb 28, 2018
I'm wondering why we can't roll-back the text. I have Tourettes, and sometimes double click without meaning to. Thus, I miss what is said sometimes. It would be nice if we could roll-back. I could understand not wanting the player to roll-back after a choice so they can't change it, but if it isn't at a choice spot, I don't see why it would hurt. I don't know. Just about the only problem I see with this game. I haven't played in a while, so restarting. Rambling over. LoL
You can enable the rollback feature with a press of a button with the unren tool found here on f95zone. Simply place the file where the game's exe located and follow the instructions.

https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
okay, thanks for answering

View attachment 3947297

Episode 4 - Development Update

Hello everyone,
Since the beginning of the week, I’ve been working on finalizing Kiara’s (Mitchell's wife) facial features and hairstyle. I experimented with five different faces and four different hairstyles. Initially, I considered doing a poll, but after testing all the faces in the scene, I realized that most of them didn’t work as well as I had hoped. Only one stood out, so I decided to go with it.
Similarly, with the hairstyles, I had to narrow down the options. Two of the styles used gravity simulations, which could slow down the rendering process in future scenes, so I eliminated them. Choosing between the remaining two was tough, but I ultimately decided to go with the longer style that I felt suited her best.
Since Saturday, I’ve been working on the scenes involving Kiara. These are the final renders for the game, and I have about 50 renders left to complete. I’m aiming to finish them by the end of next week. If I finish early, I’ll take some time to fix any render errors and hope to have the entire game wrapped up by Sunday. After that, there will be a brief testing phase, which could last a few days or slightly longer, before the beta version is ready.
Thank you for your continued support and patience as we near the final stages of this project!

"as we near the final stages of this project!" bro what

Carbon_ u mean Episode 4 or the whole game?
them hips dont lie 1724341296827.png

Reactions: Dolce & Gabbana

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Dev could have gone with a great route if he made the hooker you fuck in chapter 2 the wife of the boss instead of a new character. I think that would be better for the story as well and would also save time and effort that could be spent elsewhere.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
This is the second time, I think, that this has happened. Why can't I chose one of the choices? For this one, it won't let me click on ask her about what happened last night? I have the hints enabled, so I thought it was like a walkthrough to show what best to use to get the best outcomes.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
This is the second time, I think, that this has happened. Why can't I chose one of the choices? For this one, it won't let me click on ask her about what happened last night? I have the hints enabled, so I thought it was like a walkthrough to show what best to use to get the best outcomes.
as someone else mentioned it's based on a hidden stat "Alpha".
to get most of those take this route:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
can some share Episode 4 - Full Scene (9 Render).
ROFL...Those were released for 50€ tier subscribers. Do you know how many of those Carbon has?
Three.
Color me shocked I any of those three people leaks them.

Secondly why would you spoil yourself, after waiting four months for a new update.
Just get back in line like everybody else, and wait patiently for the update to come out.

I would say quite the contrary...
TO the WHOLE three 50€ subscribers , if you are reading this...Please DO NOT leak the renders. I want to enjoy myself while playing the actual game and knowing the narrative context of that scene. You know...the reason why we play it in the first place :WeSmart:

And Carbon...release the god damn update already!

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes