KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
what does the update said in the patreon/subscribestar?

Sep 22, 2024 05:43 pm
Development Update
Hello everyone,
I hope you’ve been enjoying the latest release of the new episode! While there are still some bugs and minor issues that need attention, rest assured that we will be addressing these over time. Your feedback has been invaluable in helping us fine-tune the experience.
The last chapter was quite exhausting for me, so I’ve been taking a bit of time to rest and recharge. In the meantime, I’ve been working on some wallpapers and handling smaller tasks, allowing me to catch my breath after the intense development cycle.
On the side story front, we’ve been busy planning and organizing the new scenes, and I’ll be starting the rendering process soon. Previously, I mentioned that we might need a poll if we received too many requests, but we ended up with just two submissions, both of which are NTR-themed. This means we won’t be needing a poll, and I’ll be focusing on these two stories directly.
Thank you for your continued support and patience. I’m excited to start rendering the new scenes, and I’ll keep you updated on our progress. As always, your feedback and engagement mean the world to me!

Mars88

Nov 20, 2017

Sep 22, 2024 05:43 pm
Development Update
Hello everyone,
I hope you’ve been enjoying the latest release of the new episode! While there are still some bugs and minor issues that need attention, rest assured that we will be addressing these over time. Your feedback has been invaluable in helping us fine-tune the experience.
The last chapter was quite exhausting for me, so I’ve been taking a bit of time to rest and recharge. In the meantime, I’ve been working on some wallpapers and handling smaller tasks, allowing me to catch my breath after the intense development cycle.
On the side story front, we’ve been busy planning and organizing the new scenes, and I’ll be starting the rendering process soon. Previously, I mentioned that we might need a poll if we received too many requests, but we ended up with just two submissions, both of which are NTR-themed. This means we won’t be needing a poll, and I’ll be focusing on these two stories directly.
Thank you for your continued support and patience. I’m excited to start rendering the new scenes, and I’ll keep you updated on our progress. As always, your feedback and engagement mean the world to me!
Can you share the final version of episode 4?

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes