Jul 24, 2023
You need to use the patch to unlock all the content. It's in the quoted post and in another post, and will add it here to so you two can see it.
Hello sir, is there a change or something with the game after the ep4? I can't load the save files from the previous episode even after pasting this file. Or maybe I'm not doing it right

Update: looks like all the saves are corrupted, the patch still works when I start a new game (at least for now)

Last edited:
Reactions: crisbr

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
4 updates in and the dev still can't make save games work between versions?
That's definitely not good.

seven_s

Jun 23, 2023
I think my game ended in episode 3. Sarah invites the MC into her bedroom. Sarah would teach lessons. Is episode 4 a continuation from there? I'm just trying to decide if I should download the newest file after reading the walkthrough was removed and save games were junk now. Thanks

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I think my game ended in episode 3. Sarah invites the MC into her bedroom. Sarah would teach lessons. Is episode 4 a continuation from there? I'm just trying to decide if I should download the newest file after reading the walkthrough was removed and save games were junk now. Thanks
The game is literally less than 20 minutes, you can tab skip to chapter 4 in a couple of minutes if that.

Reactions: seven_s

sirusincpro

Aug 30, 2024
Here is the dev's original incest patch, not sure it's fixed, if folks want to test it on episode 4.

The Synthetic [All Versions Incest Patch] [Carbon]

UPDATED: 09/14/2024 to add extra image for episode 4.

- - WORKUPLOAD

The patch above, is the developers official incest patch, but with added images that someone made for me back when episode 1 first came out that the developer did not change to account for the patch.

You can test now and see if it is finally fixed or not for episode 4.

The patch below the dotted line was a stop gap until the dev fixed his official patch....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Synthetic [Ep. 4] [Carbon]

UPDATED: 09/14/2024 to add extra image for episode 4.

Please read this line of text.

Open the game folder, delete scripts.rpa

Next copy the folder from patch that says "game" to install directory.

NOTE: I'm not sure how to fix the "special images" shit, if anyone knows a better solution I'm all ears.

- - WORKUPLOAD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want a gallery unlocker, use this: Universal Gallery Unlocker [2024-01-24] [ZLZK], there is NO replay gallery, only special still image gallery.

ATTACHMENT 1 = Official Patch

ATTACHMENT 2 = Stop Gap Patch If Official Isn't Working For You
i don't know how to add the game to install directory? pls help
thanks

fjwelfje

Jul 14, 2020
Ok the game starts with a warning that there's NTR and if you have a problem with it, go away. (but the description says it's avoidable) If it's female protagonist and she's cheating reluctantly due to circumstances and the dude doesn't want to be cucked, I like that. I just can't identify with a dude that wants to be cucked. But a dude that doesn't want to be cucked and is forced and twisted into accepting it is hot eg: femdom. If she wanted her options open she could set the terms and they need not be fair or reciprocal at all. And she might even be a switch enjoying being submissive to some men and dominant toward others in order to get all her needs met.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ep 4 + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

MEGA

Size 173 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
My understanding is that the final version will be released once the developer finishes the side story, which he is already working
I have no idea to tbh, the updates kind of fall into my lap. But usually the side-story is its own little thing.

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes