RPGM Completed THE TALE OF UNDERCRUST ~The Last 7 Days of Hasumi~ [Final] [hakkaku]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

X_Machina

Jun 17, 2020
Still, I should probably get back to translating and editing this thing... Dropped translating it before because I got sidetracked and only finished up the rest of the H-scenes. Also, shoutout to Adatt. They translated most of the stuff and I kinda of just swooped in to wrap up what they dropped. Then again, I dropped the translation as well and my writing skill is questionable, so there's that...

Suit

May 11, 2019
some random 4chan thread about these games, particulary night of revenge and other anons posted the other games. If is not direct prequel whatsover in story then i guess is from same developer, later i do the homework

Night of revenge has nothing to do with this series of 2 games. NoR isn't even by the same developer.

Reactions: bimboform and c.o.w

Suit

May 11, 2019
Not as much as you are and your inability to navigate one of the easiest forums in existence, or otherwise read. Where if there was a Mega link you'd see it at the top without having to ask such a stupid question.

Edit: Mods have removed replies, and edited various comments making this look out of context, basically the guy above was wanting people to spoonfeed him instead of spending 30 seconds at most reading, before he resorted to insults.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I looked at the other game and it sucks.. it's a damn platformer so I will pretend it does not exist and only check this one. How the heck is a sequel a totally different style game?

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I looked at the other game and it sucks.. it's a damn platformer so I will pretend it does not exist and only check this one. How the heck is a sequel a totally different style game?
Its not odd of a game changing game styles. Undercrust is more story and lore based and would be explained better in an RPG format. Mission Mermaiden shows Hasumi has gotten better at her role as a fighter and we can see that with the action (since story isn't that important in the second game since we're supposed to know the returning characters).

Paper Mario did this from 1000 Year Door to Super Paper Mario in terms of gameplay change.

Xhianil

Jun 23, 2017
As bland as the scene is this game requires a bestiality tag, you can get pounded by a three headed dog.

Also is there a fucking Guilty Crown reference for the virginity scene or is that by accident?

Last edited:

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
If only this is how they teached geology at school, I'll never fail.
Though I'll be needing 2 pants and underwears for the day.

lordloxi

Oct 26, 2017
Can somebody suggest a similar game that has the same energy drain mechanic from a plant monster?

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
some random 4chan thread about these games, particulary night of revenge and other anons posted the other games. If is not direct prequel whatsover in story then i guess is from same developer, later i do the homework
Nope, the developer is different.
Night of Revenge is Dlis
And this is Hakkaku

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes