RPGM Completed THE TALE OF UNDERCRUST ~The Last 7 Days of Hasumi~ [Final] [hakkaku]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
The game already has like 15 save files upon downloading the game. A few of them are before the parasite scene/succubus boss battle. And there's a folder for a full save where you won't have to work to get any of the h-scenes.
Thanks for that info. However, I'm going through all the save games and all of them are after that point. Even the earliest one at 3 hours 18 minutes is beyond the succubus level.

Reactions: DRAGONXV229

Hakuowlo

Aug 6, 2017
Thanks man, you're a lifesaver. How were you supposed to know about that spot anyway??
I found this place with this star map after walking around a little bit. you get the map from the upper right part of the map, in the place that loops you back when you try to advance.

lilpixxle

Nov 27, 2018
could some one help me with the equation for the observation machine, i cant seem to figure it out

i can solve simple equations but it wont ad up to a 4 digit code anyway i solve it, even if i had numbers to put into it in the first place.

Reactions: Zerton

spech231

Mar 14, 2020
played through the MTL a while back (not 100% scenes cuz I can't be bothered to find every sex toy), would recommend if you're interested in the lore/Hasumi. or geology. literally dozens of geology tidbits in the game.

colorlessblue

Apr 16, 2020
The game already has like 15 save files upon downloading the game. A few of them are before the parasite scene/succubus boss battle. And there's a folder for a full save where you won't have to work to get any of the h-scenes.
Fuck, I left my saves in when I uploaded >.> but you can open the full gallery upon finishing the game as well, so I'd you're planning on playing at all you don't need the file.

blueinorb9

Jun 28, 2020
could some one help me with the equation for the observation machine, i cant seem to figure it out

i can solve simple equations but it wont ad up to a 4 digit code anyway i solve it, even if i had numbers to put into it in the first place.
Input codes that make the equation ends up dividing itself by zero and the machine will blow itself up.. from trying to divide by zero (lol).

I don't remember the code I used, but I do know that there's more than one code that works.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
What blue said. Game won't tell you the equation the machine has. The note to the left is literally useless. Outside of the yolo 36 which means nothing by itself. Hidden equation is.

( 36 )
(2A x 3B + C - D +3))​
As long as you put numbers that make the bottom 0, the machine will blow itself up. 1109 works.

Reactions: Zerton

lilpixxle

Nov 27, 2018
What blue said. Game won't tell you the equation the machine has. The note to the left is literally useless. Outside of the yolo 36 which means nothing by itself. Hidden equation is.

( 36 )
(2A x 3B + C - D +3))​
As long as you put numbers that make the bottom 0, the machine will blow itself up. 1109 works.
oh well thats, disapointing

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
oh well thats, disapointing
AS SOON AS I COMPLAINED ABOUT THAT PAPER, IT TURNS OUT THE CODE IS IN ANOTHER ROOM WITH A MID-BOSS. 4th floor on the right side after opening up all the shutters. Excuse me while I let out a depressed sigh -_-

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Fuck, I left my saves in when I uploaded >.> but you can open the full gallery upon finishing the game as well, so I'd you're planning on playing at all you don't need the file.
No man, it's a good thing to leave your saves in. It helps people try out the game.

Most of the time, the first 10 minutes isn't a good taste of what kind of H-material is in a game, so it's always good to have midgame saves.

I just need one before the succubus...

Reactions: colorlessblue

Opinade

Apr 3, 2019
I'm generally enjoying the game and I'm not through but maaan, fuck that old prof's ideas about family. "They discarded her because their flesh daughter woke up again and as soon as she died they reach out to her again but she should do it so she won't carry that sorrow with her and can experience the love of her real parents :3"
Mhmm. Lovely that she should just swallow all that bitterness and accept being the inferior substitute all for his idea of a family.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I'm generally enjoying the game and I'm not through but maaan, fuck that old prof's ideas about family. "They discarded her because their flesh daughter woke up again and as soon as she died they reach out to her again but she should do it so she won't carry that sorrow with her and can experience the love of her real parents :3"
Mhmm. Lovely that she should just swallow all that bitterness and accept being the inferior substitute all for his idea of a family.
What day are you in so far?

Opinade

Apr 3, 2019
What day are you in so far?
I think that might have been day 4 or 5? I'm on the last day now, kinda stuck on the final boss. I get him pretty far down but then it just starts spamming its star attack that almost oneshots me from full. Whenever I get around to the next time I'll try shielding against it I think.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I think that might have been day 4 or 5? I'm on the last day now, kinda stuck on the final boss. I get him pretty far down but then it just starts spamming its star attack that almost oneshots me from full. Whenever I get around to the next time I'll try shielding against it I think.
Nice, good work.

Would you please happen to have any save games from earlier in the game? Like before the swamp level with the succubus boss?

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
The final boss is pretty BS. I think this is usually the point where I stock up on healing items and upgrade Marco with the junk chips. I stick to Mighty Mode.

I'm slow. I'm on day 5 because I always get lost in the doll house.

Opinade

Apr 3, 2019
Nice, good work.

Would you please happen to have any save games from earlier in the game? Like before the swamp level with the succubus boss?
Nah, I don't have those. I tend to only keep like 1-3 saveslots active for any game that constantly get overwritten.

Reactions: f9account

Niffolaff

Feb 12, 2020
Aw yeah, I've been waiting for this one; thanks a lot!
Although, if I had one gripe so far (not hugely far into the game yet), it's that the notes on the various minerals in the glossary aren't translated.
Apart from that though, very good work, and thanks once again.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes