RPGM Completed THE TALE OF UNDERCRUST ~The Last 7 Days of Hasumi~ [Final] [hakkaku]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes
Sep 15, 2022
How to use booster chips? I don't see "Marco" after pressing "x". I only see "Marco" in items menu list but I don't see my booster chips listed in that

Edit : nvm, found it. It's there in the items menu. You have to select of the modes and upgrade that mode

Last edited:

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
I found this place with this star map after walking around a little bit. you get the map from the upper right part of the map, in the place that loops you back when you try to advance.
How on Earth does it work? I mean how do you read this? It's just an arrow pointed at a circle does it work for other secret items?
can't seem to find find the the second item in the forest. I walked thorugh it like 5 times. Only found the one near the measurement station. I'm missing the "found in the grotto where the succubus was" one
Same, finally found it buried in the ulmf guide. You have to defeat the lamda parasite 3 times.

Last edited:
Reactions: KarylSummer
Oct 13, 2017
OK, after finishing the story, I found harassments harness that allegedly can be used in free battles, there's also a chest in recollection room that enables free battles. But what are "free battles" and how do I access them?

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
OK, after finishing the story, I found harassments harness that allegedly can be used in free battles, there's also a chest in recollection room that enables free battles. But what are "free battles" and how do I access them?
Free battles probably means random battles rather then only when you collide with enemy sprites.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Replaying this and completing the story right on the new year feels different...

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
The Tale Of Undercrust [Final] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (719 MB/ 128 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes