RPGM Completed THE TALE OF UNDERCRUST ~The Last 7 Days of Hasumi~ [Final] [hakkaku]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

EyeOfSpades

May 14, 2021
Heres a full save

The game is really good and i REAALLY encourage people to play and experience it for themselves rather than use a save file for a quick fap

Anyway ill leave some spoiler free tips here for people who want to play through on their own

*I'ts a good idea to invest in one weapon heavily, in my run i basically put everything into the swift mode since the times you have to use one mode over the other are really limited and are normal encounters anyway (breaking a rock and an enemy attacking you type stuff) and i liked the swift mode more than the mighty mode

*Keep an eye out for Cracks in the wall after getting the drill, Most of them lead to special zones that give you items to put into the "storage" are where you can then use them to initiate a scene and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You also need to fill out the entire storage room to get the "recollection room key"(its more like a misc room since you enter it from the actual always unlocked recollection room anyway) but i believe you should be able to get all those items after beating the game anyway through the larger recollection room

*in general every stage has interactable stuff that gives you junk chips (rocks, pots, plants, trash bins etc) so make sure to collect them for trading in power ups for marcs modes

*Spoilers for the lab area
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And thats all that comes to mind for now

Enjoy playing!

mystymyst216

Dec 16, 2021
Are the links safe?
I used the MEGA link and that appears to be fine. Personally I'm still concerned about the backdoor that was mentioned and whether it's a false-positive or potentially dodging my scans somehow but so far things are normal. Considering only 2 people have mentioned the issue it could very well just be false-positive but the fact there still isn't much elaboration has me uneasy. Up to you what you do, if you even care a month later anyway lmao

Reactions: KarylSummer

KarylSummer

Sep 12, 2018
I used the MEGA link and that appears to be fine. Personally I'm still concerned about the backdoor that was mentioned and whether it's a false-positive or potentially dodging my scans somehow but so far things are normal. Considering only 2 people have mentioned the issue it could very well just be false-positive but the fact there still isn't much elaboration has me uneasy. Up to you what you do, if you even care a month later anyway lmao
Thanks. I just downloaded it on my other phone to play through joiplay app and everything is fine? So idk

mystymyst216

Dec 16, 2021
Thanks. I just downloaded it on my other phone to play through joiplay app and everything is fine? So idk
No clue how the virus would work on mobile compared to PC but I'd imagine it would be no different, so if everything is fine there then I guess there's nothing to worry about. Cool.

ManThePlower

Sep 11, 2023
Hey uh, I saw by the DLsite that there exists an Android APK version of this game, where can I find the MEGA links for them?

Nov 3, 2023
Does this game have any conditions that stay after battle like Mermaiden?

Also some enemy attacks cause corruption but there's no info for it in status screen, is that a temporary condition or a hidden stat?

blueinorb9

Jun 28, 2020
Does this game have any conditions that stay after battle like Mermaiden?

Also some enemy attacks cause corruption but there's no info for it in status screen, is that a temporary condition or a hidden stat?
IIRC some of them do, and they can trigger events, but most of them stay in battles.

For corruption, go take a bath, and it should show the numbers. I'm pretty sure it's also shown else where, but I don't remember where.

Nov 3, 2023
IIRC some of them do, and they can trigger events, but most of them stay in battles.

For corruption, go take a bath, and it should show the numbers. I'm pretty sure it's also shown else where, but I don't remember where.
Thank you. A bit later in the game you get an item that shows the corruption with the hint that it doesn't matter until the end of chapter 6. So i'll leave it at what seems like the max 200 for now.

camcambrrr

Feb 20, 2021
i finish the game and got all of the scenes, then i saw there was 3 scenes with a "hypnosis man" ? Do you guys know how to find that guy in the actual game. Thanks alot!

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
i finish the game and got all of the scenes, then i saw there was 3 scenes with a "hypnosis man" ? Do you guys know how to find that guy in the actual game. Thanks alot!
It's been a long time since I played, so take it with a grain of salt, but I believe that refers to one of the cultists (robe wearing guys) in the cave where you fight the succubus lady.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes