RPGM Completed THE TALE OF UNDERCRUST ~The Last 7 Days of Hasumi~ [Final] [hakkaku]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

jeebopbippy

Apr 29, 2020
Tutorial images not translated, are blue and orange monsters represent H and Non-H or is it for Mighty/Swift?

MIC132

May 14, 2018
How do you use the futa and harness items in recollection?
It says "free battle only", but doesn't seem to work, so I guess you can only use it in some?

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
For anyone that wants godmode/etc. for this game, here's a cheat menu. Just extract to the main game directory and press 1 to activate the menu.

(You can also use this to teleport to the debug room to view combat H-states. It only works for a few enemies though.)

justiniantang

Aug 17, 2019
Does anyone happen to know the Drivers (cores/E-skill item/Guren) has a maximum level? I've been farming Guren on Lava Drake Nests and it's already level 10, but no sign of a max level...

Edit: It's now level 11.

Last edited:

Mozenrak

Jul 3, 2020
Can please someone tell if the egg in this room is breakable?

1631583795718.png

It is in last location/dungeon behind cracked wall, but no matter how many times I try to break it, it does not work.

blueinorb9

Jun 28, 2020
Can please someone tell if the egg in this room is breakable?

View attachment 1403904

It is in last location/dungeon behind cracked wall, but no matter how many times I try to break it, it does not work.
You need sulfuric acid, which can only be obtained after you find *all* the masturbation items.

iirc it's a silver key for a room in the memoir; there's a bit of post-story dialogue there.

Reactions: Mozenrak

Mozenrak

Jul 3, 2020
You need sulfuric acid, which can only be obtained after you find *all* the masturbation items.

iirc it's a silver key for a room in the memoir; there's a bit of post-story dialogue there.
Thanks, it is turns out I missed one last item somewhere in the marsh/forest location. Maybe after this I will get the missing 5% in glossary.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Thanks, it is turns out I missed one last item somewhere in the marsh/forest location. Maybe after this I will get the missing 5% in glossary.
Would you happen to have any save games from earlier in the game, specifically before the succubus?

Mozenrak

Jul 3, 2020
Would you happen to have any save games from earlier in the game, specifically before the succubus?
Sorry, but no, if you would ask me a week ago, maybe I could provide it. There is a bunch of saves in game folder when you download the game, isn't there any which you could use?

Reactions: f9account

sektz

Aug 6, 2018
can't seem to find find the the second item in the forest. I walked thorugh it like 5 times. Only found the one near the measurement station. I'm missing the "found in the grotto where the succubus was" one

zufield

Mar 6, 2018

This now has an Android version. Don't suppose someone can unpack it, patch it, and then repack it?

Reactions: colorlessblue
4.80 star(s) 8 Votes