RPGM Completed THE TALE OF UNDERCRUST ~The Last 7 Days of Hasumi~ [Final] [hakkaku]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

blueinorb9

Jun 28, 2020
i finish the game and got all of the scenes, then i saw there was 3 scenes with a "hypnosis man" ? Do you guys know how to find that guy in the actual game. Thanks alot!
IIRC there is a hangout spot at top left of somewhere (bathhouse?) where you can find the same baddies that hypnotised Hasumi in the prologue.

So you can get her to meet those guys again, get hypnotised again, and again, and.. what do you think will happen if you go too far? *chuckles*

Last edited:

SomePasserby1

Feb 27, 2022
IIRC there is a hangout spot at top left of somewhere (bathhouse?) where you can find the same baddies that hypnotised Hasumi in the prologue.

So you can get her to meet those guys again, get hypnotised again, and again, and.. what do you think will happen if you go too far? *chuckles*
its top left of 5th base map, outside of the building just left of the shed and hidden manhole you uncover to find the secret path below 4000m. this is the green zone near the bottom left of the pit.

What I can't figure out is how to get the 3rd scene in the memoires room. The first 2 I get just fine, but when I watch the third it ends and takes me to the title screen and when I continue the save the scene isn't unlocked.

Elswyr

Jan 19, 2022
What blue said. Game won't tell you the equation the machine has. The note to the left is literally useless. Outside of the yolo 36 which means nothing by itself. Hidden equation is.

( 36 )
(2A x 3B + C - D +3))​
As long as you put numbers that make the bottom 0, the machine will blow itself up. 1109 works.
It's not useless. That's the equation the machine follows to give you the prediction for the number of years left until the world ends, rounded to the nearest integer. Because it's a computer, you're supposed to get the idea to make it malfunction by causing a "divide by zero" mathematical error.

May 5, 2023
I'm going to sound silly here, but when it says underneath the download links "This is an unofficial port/version of the game not released by the developer, download at your own risk", what does it mean exactly? I mean, obviously it means what it says, but what is different that makes it an unofficial version?
More importantly, is it actually safe to download? Read something about a backdoor earlier on in the thread which has me hesitant.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 8 Votes