3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
There is also the possibility that it was a false-positive.

Regardless, we, like he, will just have to wait it out.
Quite slim though, as much as I loathe to say it, because positives get re-tested.

Anyway, hoping for the best, health is the most important thing here.

Reactions: Walter Victor

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Here's the latest Patreon report from Viitgames:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Progress report

Hi

Work in proceeding on the next update.

As some have heard, and have contacted me about it, Pto got a little sick. Nothing serious, we're sure. He'll be fine. It won't affect this release. Most of the work that Pto is doing has already been done. I can finish on my own what's left if need be. So there are no reason for any delays on our end.

So, the release will be on Saturday. See you then.

Viit
Walter, I realized I've never thanked you for posting information unavailable to those of us who are not patrons of the ,many games that you update us on. Please allow me to make amends and simply say thanks, very very much appreciated.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Slight delay, per Patreon post:

I need another day

Hi

Sorry to have to do this. But I need one more day. I'm trying to put in the music, but it just won't play. Not giving me any errors. Just won't play.

I don't want to bother Pto with this while he's sick, so I'm off to the forums to find out what I'm doing wrong. The release is around the corner. Just need one more day to sort this out.

Viit

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Announcement of new release from Patreon:

I'm still not sure if everyone knows the update is out

Hi

Still not sure whether 5$ patrons can see that I've posted the update for higher tier patrons.

So, I'm making this little post to tell you that I managed to get the update out, and it will be available to you on the 25'th as always.

Vii

Poor peons like myself will have to wait, since it doesn't seem like the upper-level Patrons are willing to share the game here. I don't blame them; just stating what appears to be a fact.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Here's some good news from Ptolemy. I have included the teaser image for his other game, because, why not?

On the mend

Hi

Well, I have been sick. Didn't go to the hospital or anything, but I didn't get away without symptoms.

I have worked a bit during this period on Alex. But just a bit. Mostly, I've been sleeping xD

On the mend now, though. I haven't had a fever in 2 days.

So, there won't be an update this month. The patron will be paused.

The plan now is to deliver the update before Christmas.

I'll heep you guys informed.

Best regards

Ptolemy

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Here's some good news from Ptolemy. I have included the teaser image for his other game, because, why not?

On the mend

Hi

Well, I have been sick. Didn't go to the hospital or anything, but I didn't get away without symptoms.

I have worked a bit during this period on Alex. But just a bit. Mostly, I've been sleeping xD

On the mend now, though. I haven't had a fever in 2 days.

So, there won't be an update this month. The patron will be paused.

The plan now is to deliver the update before Christmas.

I'll heep you guys informed.

Best regards

Ptolemy
Thank you for keeping us so informed here lately. Very kind of you and appreciated

Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Here's the latest release!
==============================

The taming of the brat 0.1 for everyone and android port

Hi

Here it is. Also Pto is getting better. So, we should be back to normal shortly.

Here are the links. Hope you enjoy it.

Viit

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
I did like Haley's Story, so perhaps this one will be good as well! Best of luck with the development!

... and now for something completely different:
Is it just me or is there something kinda creepy about the image in the spoiler?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I did like Haley's Story, so perhaps this one will be good as well! Best of luck with the development!

Is it just me or is there something kinda creepy about the image in the spoiler?
It looks as though she might be staring at something below the beltline. :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: UncleFredo

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
It looks as though she might be staring at something below the beltline. :eek:
Any choices in this one? Do you know if the dev plans on the game being choice based at all, because so far there is one, and it hardly needs a walthrough if that's all there are going to be.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Amazing!

I'm really loving the story, man. I really like the paintings/sketches: I can't wait to see what's the next painting from our MC :D

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Any choices in this one? Do you know if the dev plans on the game being choice based at all, because so far there is one, and it hardly needs a walthrough if that's all there are going to be.
There are 5 choices in this release. 3 are to the same variable established earlier. And there are now 2 new similar (add or subtract to) variables.

But, still no sex scenes of any kind.

Haven't really played it yet. Probably tomorrow. I have another game that I need to get to a good stopping point. [BaDIK - I'm in the middle of a free roam.]

Reactions: JETracktor

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
There are 5 choices in this release. 3 are to the same variable established earlier. And there are now 2 new similar (add or subtract to) variables.

But, still no sex scenes of any kind.

Haven't really played it yet. Probably tomorrow. I have another game that I need to get to a good stopping point. [BaDIK - I'm in the middle of a free roam.]
Got it, thanks!

Chef Ramen

Jul 7, 2017
Big fan of Viit's last game. Have not played this yet, will check it out when there's more content.

Feeling optimistic about it's potential based on the preview renders.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017

I don't know... maybe?
What's sure this new redhead model is a huge step down from Haley's one

Reactions: qaywsx
3.20 star(s) 27 Votes