3.20 star(s) 31 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, but what size do you usually use? A Blossfeldia Liliputana or a Giant Saguaro? Do you use them when they are still flowering? Is this a new fetish that should be added to F95 tags?
According to my Google Fu, the Cholla has the sharpest spines and can cause quite a lot of damage.

I am going to take a wild guess that squatting over one of those and riding it like the prickly bronco it is would cause my vagina just as much pain as my brain has felt getting to the BBQ section of this tale.

Joking aside, I do have a legitimate question.

Are there any actual likeable characters?

I know I shitpost a lot and this could be taken for me mocking a bit but i'm honestly confused because every . single . character is a bit of a twat.

Made even worse when it seems the LI's are one woman he only thinks is good looking when she wears makeup which isn't exactly a great intro to a LI, if she even is which I have doubts because it sounds like he barely tolerates her nevermind likes her and the other woman is the walking trope for teen rebel without a clue.

I'm just confuddled. I go through one game that had some nice characters and some sweet and loving moments with 2 waifu's to this where I can't seem to find anything likeable about the characters. I just wondered if I was missing something, if it gets any better or this just probably isn't for me.

I usually love romance stories but i'm not seeing it here. MC has about as much romantic potential as a lettuce.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
According to my Google Fu, the Cholla has the sharpest spines and can cause quite a lot of damage.

I am going to take a wild guess that squatting over one of those and riding it like the prickly bronco it is would cause my vagina just as much pain as my brain has felt getting to the BBQ section of this tale.

Joking aside, I do have a legitimate question.

Are there any actual likeable characters?

I know I shitpost a lot and this could be taken for me mocking a bit but i'm honestly confused because every . single . character is a bit of a twat.

Made even worse when it seems the LI's are one woman he only thinks is good looking when she wears makeup which isn't exactly a great intro to a LI, if she even is which I have doubts because it sounds like he barely tolerates her nevermind likes her and the other woman is the walking trope for teen rebel without a clue.

I'm just confuddled. I go through one game that had some nice characters and some sweet and loving moments with 2 waifu's to this where I can't seem to find anything likeable about the characters. I just wondered if I was missing something, if it gets any better or this just probably isn't for me.

I usually love romance stories but i'm not seeing it here. MC has about as much romantic potential as a lettuce.
People are going to react differently to the characters in any game. Speaking for myself, I don't have a problem with the characters in this one. But it for sure isn't Haley's Story. Who knows if it will 'get better'? It's still early days in this one.

There is no law that says if you like one game by a developer, you have to like the next one.

Reactions: Avaron1974

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
People are going to react differently to the characters in any game. Speaking for myself, I don't have a problem with the characters in this one. But it for sure isn't Haley's Story. Who knows if it will 'get better'? It's still early days in this one.

There is no law that says if you like one game by a developer, you have to like the next one.
Certainly true. That said Haley's Story was wonderfully told. Perhaps it was an "easier" story to tell, but so far the story in TOTB hasn't had the same natural flow. As you said it's early days so there's plenty of time for the characters to find their rhythm.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest progress report from Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Progress report

Hey there

Good news. Or at least not bad news. Looks like everything will be on time, and that we'll manage to add a couple more tracks to the soundtrack.

That means that we'll have time to customize the choice buttons in the next update. They've been bothering me since we started, but we didn't get the chance to pretty them up.

That's about it. See you on the 20'th.

Viit

Reactions: Ottoeight

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The tales shakespeare has been telling the queen for centuries are always news every decade.
There is always snotty gold digging in play with many young adults, taming them being
one immortal endeavor for any rational human having to deal with their whimsical moods.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Really enjoyed their previous work but I just can't get on with this MC at all.

I try and play a bit thinking it may click eventually only for him to say something utterly moronic like the hot friend turning up and him thinking she looks ugly without makeup .... he's about as likeable as fucking myself with a cactus would be.
Well, we boyz are a bunch of morons :D.

A woman I used to know was always wearing her make-up (a heavy make-up). The first time I saw her without her make-up I had a shock and I barely recognized her :giggle:. I still hope she didn't notice.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The main picture in the OP isn't helping the game.

BaasB might want to replace it in order to help Viitgames.

Just my 2 cents, of course ;)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
AND HERE IT IS!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The taming of the brat 0.15

Hi

It's done.

The story continues, and we hope you're enjoying the ride so far.

We're releasing it for everyone today given that we're in the holiday season. People are free at different times and have family obligations at others. We thought that it would be best to just release it for everyone as soon as we could.

The android port I think will be a bit of an issue this month. We will have one. But I'm not 100% sure when. It might take a bit longer than the usual 3/4 days. So the android port will likely come after Christmas day. I'll post it as soon as I get it, obviously.

I have family obligations on Christmas day, so just in case I'm not able to make a post then, I wish you all Happy Holidays. :)

Here are the links:

Viit

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Well, it's getting better and better. (y) (y) (y) (y)
For me too, this update was fun to play.

And to something that has occupied me since the beginning, I maybe now also have an answer. Somehow the look of Belle always seemed familiar to me. And now I think I have recognized it: after Elena (the model of Astrid) also Belle seems to be a (bit more) modified model from Rebirth, at least for me she looks like a young Sharon sometimes. But maybe my eyes are playing tricks to me and I've already played to many Ptolemy games...

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
For me too, this update was fun to play.

And to something that has occupied me since the beginning, I maybe now also have an answer. Somehow the look of Belle always seemed familiar to me. And now I think I have recognized it: after Elena (the model of Astrid) also Belle seems to be a (bit more) modified model from Rebirth, at least for me she looks like a young Sharon sometimes. But maybe my eyes are playing tricks to me and I've already played to many Ptolemy games...
Dunno.:unsure:

Anyway, my favourite "things" are our MC's sketches (and Elena's thong, of course :sneaky:).

Remember guys: different game choices will lead to 3 different "dreaming" scenes + 3 different sketches the morning after.

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
Nice update! Since the game start was ok, but not great it's good to see the progression now.
The main picture in the OP isn't helping the game.
BaasB might want to replace it in order to help Viitgames.
Just my 2 cents, of course ;)
100% agree. Even Elena is not that bad looking as some stated it would be better to use another game pic. Unfortunately the one on the dev's Patreon site with the scetch isn't that much better either... Maybe some of the artists here on F95 can do one?
Good thing I follow Walter Victor. I check the new updates almost every day.
Don't see this game there.
Same happend to me (I followed the modder), otherwise I wouldn't even know there is already a new version out. Strange that this one does not show up on the new games update page. Seeing every other game is updated there (even the worst ones) why not this actually good one from a well known developer, too? Is there something wrong with it?

Reactions: Ottoeight and KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
...Even Elena is not that bad looking as some stated it would be better to use another game pic. Unfortunately the one on the dev's Patreon site with the scetch isn't that much better either... Maybe some of the artists here on F95 can do one?
I made a quick try for the banner, but be aware I'm definitely no artist:

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Decided to a a Walkthrough for this one since I did Haley's Story and liked it.

Edit: Updated to v0.10

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Will you be updating your walkthrough for this game? There are a couple of choices in this release.

3.20 star(s) 31 Votes