3.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I was unaware that seeing flashbacks where everyone appears as the age they are in present time instead of however old they were during the flashback was normal for you.
What's normal to me is playing a game before judging it not basing my entire argument around a couple of pictures.

Some of like using "common" sense, the common part used loosely as it obviously isn't.

First you tell me she isn't a student, then you tell me she is but it's a flashback
And here is where the lack of common sense kicks in.

Flashbacks are glimpses into a characters past.

In the past she was a student...... like everyone else.

See what happens is, people go through their student years and then move on to further education, jobs etc... So, yes. In the flashback she was a student ... it's her past.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I too would absolutely love to know what the different points actually DO in the game.
If anyone gets a chance to peek beneath the hood and see when/where these points are checked, it would be appreciated.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I too would absolutely love to know what the different points actually DO in the game.
If anyone gets a chance to peek beneath the hood and see when/where these points are checked, it would be appreciated.
There are three point counters in the game for now:

- "BelleorElena" points: if it goes more into the minus, you get sometimes Belle scenes. If it goes more into the plus, Elena ones. And: if you keep it "in the middle" (-1 to +1) you get sometimes scenes with both.

- "bgg" points: probably means "Belle Good Girl". So far these points aren't checked in the game, but for me it seems you get more hot scenes when avoiding them (the opposide from a "good" girl, maybe "Belle Naughty Girl"?). But we will see when these points are actually checked in the game then.

- "egg" points: same as the "bgg" points, but with Elena. So far it's also not checked in the game.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Hm, cant really believe that this is the same Team that brought us Haley... Its not even near the quality of Haleys Story.

Haleys Story ignites a fire from the very first second, this game does not... its just not starting at all really. Haleys Story was kind of a "slowburn" too. But its developing clearly in a direction, the dialogues were so much fun to read, its get never boring... but here its not like that... dont know how to say it in the right words, but everything feels kinda off, a little "empty" without a real direction. And i cant care for any of the characters, where Haley imediatly caught my attention (especially the banter between MC and Haley was awesome) here everything just goes by... *shrugs* cant point my finger on it, but it doesnt feel like the same writer from Haley is working on this project.

Maybe there is a reason why this game isnt linked in the Haley post...

The different paths is a ok thing, but many people will not like it to make in an instant a second save route... but it was expected, and Haley needed more than one playthrough too.

Its very early, maybe it will become better and can reach Haleys quality in the future, but i doubt it very much... And i have to say, Haleys ending was a bit rushed and the overall quality of the game gets down very much in the end. So in comparsion i would say, taming of the brat is about the quality reach of the end of Haley, maybe it can revers the quality development and its getting better the longer it goes? Or maybe the writing team changed during development of Haley, it would explain why its not so good in the end and why the quality of this game is overall way behnd the first half of Haley.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Just played this. So here are some general thoughts

- MC needs to go to Haley's therapist.
- This game, so far, isn't up to level with Haley's Story. The characters and dialogs aren't as natural. Several times the characters basically said the same thing twice. For example "Got it Auntie" and "Got your medicine" doesn't need to be said together. They're saying the same thing. Say " Got your medicine, Auntie" instead.
- Not totally clear what the plot is either. MC is a perverted painter, Elena is his friend and the niece is a brat. Is it romance? Is it corruption? Both? Not sure.
- Too many coincidences. MC just randomly running into E/B walking outside. Randomly seeing Elena at the gym. I understand needing the characters to interact and move the plot. Just feels unnatural. Elena could've asked him to meet at the gym instead for example. Wouldn't be as random.

I'm also concerned with potential branches. Ptolemy doesn't exactly have a good record with completing branches in games he writes. Usually, at least one or two characters fall off the face of the planet.

Once it gets going, it could be good. But as of now, it's ehh...ok. Nice renders and an unclear story.

Reactions: OdinValgallovih

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Just played this. So here are some general thoughts

- MC needs to go to Haley's therapist.
- This game, so far, isn't up to level with Haley's Story. The characters and dialogs aren't as natural. Several times the characters basically said the same thing twice. For example "Got it Auntie" and "Got your medicine" doesn't need to be said together. They're saying the same thing. Say " Got your medicine, Auntie" instead.
- Not totally clear what the plot is either. MC is a perverted painter, Elena is his friend and the niece is a brat. Is it romance? Is it corruption? Both? Not sure.
- Too many coincidences. MC just randomly running into E/B walking outside. Randomly seeing Elena at the gym. I understand needing the characters to interact and move the plot. Just feels unnatural. Elena could've asked him to meet at the gym instead for example. Wouldn't be as random.

I'm also concerned with potential branches. Ptolemy doesn't exactly have a good record with completing branches in games he writes. Usually, at least one or two characters fall off the face of the planet.

Once it gets going, it could be good. But as of now, it's ehh...ok. Nice renders and an unclear story.
I can't understand the reason why you can't understand what the story is about: a painter and his muses.

How many famous painters loved their muses-models? Picasso, Dalì... even Raffaello and Caravaggio had their muses.

Coincidences? they're old friends and they live in the same neighbourhood - Elena went to MC's by bike, do you remember it?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
One thing that I like about this game is the juxtaposition of the MC's thoughts with what he says. It gives us some of the more humorous moments in the game, and is an effect that wasn't used in Haley. That MC was more straightforward. This one is more devious.

Reactions: Zenae and Ottoeight

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Progress report from Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Progress report and Happy new year

Hi

I'm back from the holidays. I went on a little trip for new year's. But I'm back and working on the new update, now.

Things are going well so far. But it's still very early.

No reason for any delays, and I'm hoping to have time to improve those choice buttons.

That's it for now.

Viit

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes