3.20 star(s) 31 Votes

TM REDUX

Dec 14, 2021
Thanks for the timely update! Always greatly appreciated.
I think I encountered Haley's Story well into the middle of the story arc. So I don't have a good reference for how many updates were released before that VN's MC first had intimate relations with a side girl or one of the non-Haley LIs. I don't recall a lot of masturbation to various dream sequences.
IMHO, compared to the flow in Haley, the story seems to drag. Maybe because the MC spends SO much time in his head.

In any event, despite my various criticisms, I see a lot of potential here and the writing in Haley has me convinced that the devs have the talent to produce another top VN. So I'll just impatiently wait for next months update.
Honestly the whole HS arc about rape came outa nowhere because it wasn't in the dev notes, or tags or planned tags, and that completely ruined the game for me, so I am extremely wary about this game, since its the same Dev. I don't want to get invested in characters again for that to happen in this novel without warning again.

Reactions: OdinValgallovih

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So, is there going to be a family fun times patch at some point, or was Haley's Story a one off?;)
I forgot how slow burn that game was to start, but this is even worse. It's like rubbing sticks together under water slow. :giggle:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
So, is there going to be a family fun times patch at some point, or was Haley's Story a one off?;)
I forgot how slow burn that game was to start, but this is even worse. It's like rubbing sticks together under water slow. :giggle:
In Haley's Story, the MC could get a blowjob from Sandra in the 2nd Episode. There was also sex available with her and Adriana and Diane, and voyeuristic action with Lisa up through Episode 10, which contained the first sex action with Haley. Actual sex with Haley didn't occur until Episode 12.

This game has definitely started slower when it comes to sexual content. Unless you think the MC grabbing his cock is a sex scene. :eek: Other than that, all we have so far is some mild fantasy sexy action with naked women. Nor has the MC made it with non-principals, which is the usual way to get early sex scenes into a game.

So far, the MC is still trying to convince himself that he is not interested in either Belle or Elena sexually. But that is obviously not the case, and he is sure to crack.

Here's the thing, though: if the MC has sex with them, what comes next? How does the game continue after that? We could be given a 3-way in the next release and mark the game complete! I think we will be given a lot more fantasizing and teasing before any consummation. Unless, of course, the plot is not as straightforward as it seems now.

Well, there's always Cathy, Nicole and the sales girl who looks like Dr. Charlotte!

Still, while it may be a slower start, it's still only the 4th Episode.

Reactions: UncleFredo
Nov 23, 2020
what is this bellaorella variable going on? Is it a variable that guarantees a girl this early in the story? Because I would like to explore my options before actually committing. Or is it just a variable that allows you to be in a potential relationship with either of them down the road?

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
what is this bellaorella variable going on? Is it a variable that guarantees a girl this early in the story? Because I would like to explore my options before actually committing. Or is it just a variable that allows you to be in a potential relationship with either of them down the road?
As far as I can see this variable is basically a choice between Bella and Elena. The lower it is the more MC going for Belle and vice versa.
If it's near zero it may lead to both of them (or none of them, who knows)
For now it only changes some MC dreams and paintings.

Reactions: Walter Victor
Nov 23, 2020
As far as I can see this variable is basically a choice between Bella and Elena. The lower it is the more MC going for Belle and vice versa.
If it's near zero it may lead to both of them (or none of them, who knows)
For now it only changes some MC dreams and paintings.

Ah okay! Thank you, I will probably wait until there is more updates to see where it leads.

Reactions: Zenae

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
scrshots:

1. must be bad singer
2. - 3. don't wanna know what's worst by her opinion
4. that could give her chance to win
5. schematics
6. totally agree
7. nope
8. no way
9. her choice
10. - 11. something to eat
12. - 14. weirdo
15. - 17. nope, not at all
18. - 20. there's dancing and "dancing"
21. looks quite accurate
22. - 23. ofcourse we will
24. some1 has high expectations on himself
25. totally correct
26. innocent? as innocent as satan
27. why not both?
28. young? yes, innocent? for sure not
29. some1 doesn't like pomegranates
30. dunno about that
31. - 33. angelic? more like devil's spawn
34. let's hope that doesn't happen

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Here's the thing, though: if the MC has sex with them, what comes next? How does the game continue after that? We could be given a 3-way in the next release and mark the game complete! I think we will be given a lot more fantasizing and teasing before any consummation. Unless, of course, the plot is not as straightforward as it seems now.
Well, first I would go to a sex shop with Belle to introduce her to ballgags, buttplugs, leather and chains. Next one is to build a good dungeon in the MC's house. Those are just examples, the point is slow build and blue balls are not the only way to make a game.
Many games use sex like the carrot to keep the players going forward instead of using it to entertaint us. Some are into that but it can be really boring for others.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Well i was a big Haleys Fan... but has to admit, Haley went down in the end... big time, and the ending was really disappointing (just rushed without any emotions).

So iam hesitating about this game... but of course i will watch it closley, Haley was overall really great, hopefully this will be too... but ill wait for some more updates. Good luck for now.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Well i was a big Haleys Fan... but has to admit, Haley went down in the end... big time, and the ending was really disappointing (just rushed without any emotions).

So iam hesitating about this game... but of course i will watch it closley, Haley was overall really great, hopefully this will be too... but ill wait for some more updates. Good luck for now.
Haley was great and had a sweet story, well at least the path I played in which I only cared for Haley. Not a fan of harem/incest because stories tend be poor and I'm here for the stories. Haley was one of the few exceptions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
ok, iam bored, just started to try this one out... first thing to say... omg please please change the font. This font is really hard to read sometimes, nothing wrong with just arial... really. Thats all to say right now, just started :D but this font... uaaaaah.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
ok, iam bored, just started to try this one out... first thing to say... omg please please change the font. This font is really hard to read sometimes, nothing wrong with just arial... really. Thats all to say right now, just started :D but this font... uaaaaah.
I couldn't agree more.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
The mod has a changing option. Or use the setting in Renpy itself, think you have to press "Shift" and "a" to get there.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Played through it now... like it.

But its not the same author like the one from Haley (at least for 3/4 of the Haley game, cause iam convinced that the writer changed in the end, cause the dialogues were getting sloppy in that game in the end and way not so enjoyable), so much is clear to me. But just like Haley, i had many grins on my face... viitgames knows how to implement humor in the dialogues. And besides the fact that there are mulitple errors and wrong used phrases or words, the dialogues are just fine, correct the errors and nothing is wrong in that department. but as you can see, english is not my strong attribute either, but iam not writing stories in english... so... in this case you should get rid of the errors in the game

The renders are good, nothing exceptional but overall the same quality as in Haley...

elena is not my type though... ok iam a huge fan of readheads, but not every readhead is a turn on for me... I dont like Elenas face, eyes and lips... but its just my taste. Nothing wrong with her.

Belle looks very nice though...and she might be a brat, but despite that i like her... cant really tell why, she make me laugh and is cute. And i think most of her "bitching" is an act. Deep down i would bet she is a whole other girl. Will be fun to watch to get that girl on the surface if its well written.

I can already see good potential in that game, will wait for some more updates to decide, maybe ill revisit at fall this year? Will see...

So far, i like it, get rid of the errors and the annoying font and everything is fine. And if youre improving in the animations (Haley got some animations but they werent really good, could go without them too) this game wil be great i think.

Reactions: kartolas

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Progress report from Patreon:

Progress report

Hi

Hope you're enjoying the story so far.

Things will start to get a bit steamy in the coming update. Not all the way. But the story is getting there.

We've started work on it, of course. But we're still very early in development. Just making the first few images for it. But so far so good.

Viit

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Weekly progress report from Patreon:

Progress report

Hi

Ahh.....don't know what to say. Things are just....progressing, I guess. :)

All going well so far. Hoping to add some more music with this update as well.

That's a about it. Everything seems to be on time.

Viit

3.20 star(s) 31 Votes