3.20 star(s) 31 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Haley's Story just stopped.
And left the rest to out imaginations.

I don't blame you for wanting to know more. I, myself, wanted some time spent on issues that were never covered by any of the endings. But that didn't happen and I've moved on.

But you are asking a lot of the developers. How far did you want them to take it? To their dotage, so that you can see that they lived happily ever after? If they didn't go that far, people would still have questions of whether or not they persevered beyond whatever ending was provided.

So, use your imagination and provide the ending in your mind that you wished for.

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
And left the rest to out imaginations.

I don't blame you for wanting to know more. I, myself, wanted some time spent on issues that were ever covered by any of the endings. But that didn't happen and I've moved on.

But you are asking a lot of the developers. How far did you want them to take it? To their dotage, so that you can see that they lived happily ever after? If they didn't go that far, people would still have questions of whether or not they persevered beyond whatever ending was provided.

So, use your imagination and provide the ending in your mind that you wished for.
LOL and DMD is still going. :LOL: Do people really want Hailey to end up the same way?

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
No, this is a Christian game for celibate people of the faith.....

Silliest answer I could think of for the silliest question i've seen asked today.
You do realize there are plenty of games on f95 that believe it or not do not have sex at all. most of the time the tags aren't updated correctly either. Sorry if I was curious as I do not want to invest time into a game if it is just a bunch of HJ or other mild crap.

Reactions: Koniar

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
You do realize there are plenty of games on f95 that believe it or not do not have sex at all. most of the time the tags aren't updated correctly either. Sorry if I was curious as I do not want to invest time into a game if it is just a bunch of HJ or other mild crap.
The game gets regular monthly updates (very regular updates). Just wait for a few months.

Honestly, I'm playing it for the sketches MC is drawing, at the moment. I really like them.

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
Everytime I play this game I hear the Ramons singing thier song Beat on the brat, over and over in my head, lol

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Is this a maledom game or what's the deal? The tags explain nothing, but the name suggests so. If so, is it worth playing now, or better to wait for a few updates? I notice the changelog hasn't been updated, really have no idea what to expect with this game.

Reactions: .MASHMAN.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Is this a maledom game or what's the deal? The tags explain nothing, but the name suggests so. If so, is it worth playing now, or better to wait for a few updates? I notice the changelog hasn't been updated, really have no idea what to expect with this game.
Changelog? :unsure: what's supposed to be written in a visual novel's changelog?

You're reading a story. What do you expect from a story? it moves forward.

Anyway, no maledom. This is a comedy. Do you know Shakespeare? well, I don't think there's maledom in "The Taming of the Shrew".

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Nah! This developer doesn't do dom. He doesn't do changelogs either.

The game is about an artist who is a recovering alcoholic. He has a cousin who is an art dealer and sells his paintings. The cousin has a niece (the brat) who is enrolled in a local college. Those two girls can't stand each other. The Macguffin is that the artist is getting them both to pose for his paintings. There are a few other girls that could become side girls.

This developer is known for his character development and for the humorous texts.

But, this is a slow-burn game. Not too much sex has happened so far, and all that has is fantasized. So if you want to wait a while to play it, that might work for you depending on your preferences.

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Nah! This developer doesn't do dom. He doesn't do changelogs either.

The game is about an artist who is a recovering alcoholic. He has a cousin who is an art dealer and sells his paintings. The cousin has a niece (the brat) who is enrolled in a local college. Those two girls can't stand each other. The Macguffin is that the artist is getting them both to pose for his paintings. There are a few other girls that could become side girls.

This developer is known for his character development and for the humorous texts.

But, this is a slow-burn game. Not too much sex has happened so far, and all that has is fantasized. So if you want to wait a while to play it, that might work for you depending on your preferences.
Thanks, I'll prob just leave it. Thought was maledom, "taming of the brat" type of thing.

Reactions: Walter Victor

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Maybe, but don't be confused by the two primary ladies. The redhead is old enough to be a Milf; the blonde (the brat) is a college student.
gallerist is also old enuf to be milf and brat's friend is sameish age as brat.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Does anyone still trust Viitgames after the way Haley "ended"? Those "endings" were more like "stoppings" to me. Don't get me wrong, I loved Haley's Story right up until the end. But you have to admit those "endings" were far less than that game deserved. It was basically, Haley is pregnant.... the end, no matter which path you were on. I'm really reluctant to get invested in another game by this dev, if he's just going to decide to stop the game at some point and just roll the credits without actually bothering to write real, fleshed out endings.
Since the only path I played in Haley was the Sandra one there were no pregnancies involved. And it ended on a good note for me. Sorry if other paths were not up to standards.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
This morning's progress report from Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Progress report

Hi

We've started work on the next upload, of course. Making progress. But we're not anywhere near the end.

This update will be more Belle focused, rather than Elena.

No reason for any delays.

That's about it.

Viit

3.20 star(s) 31 Votes