3.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The latest progress report from Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Progress report

Hey

I don't have much to report. Just happy to say that it looks like everything will be on time.

The only thing I have some doubts about is the choice button situation. But I'm confident we can get that done too.

That's it for now.

Viit

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The latest progress report from Patreon:

Progress report

Hey

I don't have much to report. Just happy to say that it looks like everything will be on time.

The only thing I have some doubts about is the choice button situation. But I'm confident we can get that done too.

That's it for now.

Viit
Sweet! Looking forward to more mythological sketches ;)

Reactions: Zenae

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
very funny start and very often totally silly but that just makes game nice. if it were up to me i'd spank the brat everytime mc meets her.

elena's model is familiar from some other game which name eludes me.

scrshots:

1. - 3. she just can't be more obvious (and definitely needs to be spanked)
4. i am but dunno about you
5. she'll cause troubles (and again deserves spanking)
6. well that's 1 way to think
7. sweet as honey? do we talk about same person?
8. for sure that brat is

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Patreon progress report:
1642447599326.png

Progress report

Hi

Almost done. Don't have a lot to say, really. I'll only have a day to do the buttons, but I can do it. It will be released on the 20'th.

See you then.

Might not show up here until after the 25th.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Could you tell us what was in yesterday's Patreon post? :)
No problem:

Apologies

Hi

Apologies, but it looks like I won't be able to release today.

The update is done. Only thing we're waiting on, is to get the dialogue back from the proofreader. But we can't seem to be able to get in touch with him.

I'll wait for as long as I can. But it's a workday tomorrow, so I'll have to go to bed in about 5/6 h or so. I'm starting to doubt that we'll be able to release today.

If we get it back in the next 3h or so, we'll release the update today. But if we don't, it will have to be tomorrow.

Again, apologies. And thanks for understanding.

Viit

This is a little out-of-date, since, as has been pointed out, v0.20 was released on Patreon about 4 hours ago.

Don't know if they ever got the dialog back from the proofreader, though, or just went with it as is. Frankly, if they have used this proofreader before, they need a new one anyway.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
V0.20 is out!

Taming of the brat 0.20 for everyone and android version

Hey

Here it is. We're starting to get to know the girls a bit better.

Hope you enjoy it.

We'll take a couple of days off, and then start on the next update.

Links:

Viit

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Game's pretty cool and different. Maybe a bit too focused on the MC thoughts and a bit creepy at times but nothing bad so far. Not a fan of the writing characters and the blue colored thoughts are slightly harder to read for me than normal ones. Besides that it's pretty good, music kinda relaxing, keep it up.

Thank you and the best of luck.

Reactions: Ragnar

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah I prefer more a blank slate MC than a preset one. Also not that interested in his train of thoughs.
The girls looks good and taming the brat with extreme prejudice can be hot if done right.

Reactions: LSC82

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I really enjoyed Halley's Story, I will give this a chance too :) Let's hope it is as good as previous one.

Jul 20, 2020
Other than the MC being creepy/mentally disturbed, I've enjoyed what I've seen so far, though I don't find belle all that much of a "brat" in what I was thinking before starting. Then again, I'm not fully through the current content. I loved haley's story, so I'm invested in this one as well. I just hope that the MC levels out a bit in terms of his manic thoughts etc.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for the timely update! Always greatly appreciated.
I think I encountered Haley's Story well into the middle of the story arc. So I don't have a good reference for how many updates were released before that VN's MC first had intimate relations with a side girl or one of the non-Haley LIs. I don't recall a lot of masturbation to various dream sequences.
IMHO, compared to the flow in Haley, the story seems to drag. Maybe because the MC spends SO much time in his head.

In any event, despite my various criticisms, I see a lot of potential here and the writing in Haley has me convinced that the devs have the talent to produce another top VN. So I'll just impatiently wait for next months update.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes