3.20 star(s) 31 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Am I supposed to believe that redhead is in school?
She looks like she's 35
Idk what specifically, something in the face I think, maybe around the eyes
but she looks 10 years too old for even college.

• Angry
Reactions: Walter Victor

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Wtf is this game ? my brain can't process that it is the same dev that did Haley's story. We have an mc who lives in la la land, talks gibberish and more than half of the text is just filler you could skip without losing anything worthwhile. Incredibly boring story with bland characters. I love to immerse myself in a game but something is just not clicking here.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Useless boring story. Nice renders but strange eyes. A weird sort of artist; too neat and tidy. Sorry dont like it.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Am I supposed to believe that redhead is in school?
She looks like she's 35
Idk what specifically, something in the face I think, maybe around the eyes
but she looks 10 years too old for even college.
Wtf is this game ? my brain can't process that it is the same dev that did Haley's story. We have an mc who lives in la la land, talks gibberish and more than half of the text is just filler you could skip without losing anything worthwhile. Incredibly boring story with bland characters. I love to immerse myself in a game but something is just not clicking here.
Yes, guys. This is what you're supposed to do when you play a VN: read everything without skipping.

Read: you might "discover" that the readhead is the aunt and the young blond is the college girl nephew.

Read everything: you might even enjoy it and "immerse".

Anyway, you can go elsewhere.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Yes, guys. This is what you're supposed to do when you play a VN: read everything without skipping.

Read: you might "discover" that the readhead is the aunt and the young blond is the college girl nephew.

Read everything: you might even enjoy it and "immerse".

Anyway, you can go elsewhere.
Then why is there a preview picture of the redhead in a schoolgirl uniform sitting in a lecture hall?
I didn't even play the game yet, I asked a question based on the previews provided.
Like:
1640279914596.png
How DARE I think that I'm being told that she's a student by this image.

Love all that tasty salt though, next you're gonna get mad that you made the wrong assumption about me
and double down on the argument aren't you?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Then why is there a preview picture of the redhead in a schoolgirl uniform sitting in a lecture hall?
I didn't even play the game yet, I asked a question based on the previews provided.
Like:
View attachment 1559121

Love all that tasty salt though, next you're gonna get mad that you made the wrong assumption about me
Because she's MC's old friend and this picture is a flashback about MC remembering her when they were young and she was a wild hot chick. Now, she's not so wild but still damn hot - he thinks.

As I wrote, you need to read the text if you want to enjoy a VN.

Secondly, why in the world people shit on games they didn't even played? :unsure:

Again, I've already wrote that in my humble opinion the pictures in the OP aren't helping the game, but I am no mod, so I can't do anything about it. :cry:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
so the walkthrough is a mess, can anyone explain to me what egg means in this context. Usually if you abbreviate things you explain them first.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Belzeebub$

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Like:
View attachment 1559121

The picture is a flashback which you'd know if you played it.

Planned tags?
Devs rarely post here but it will probably be the usual, romance, usual sex stuff etc...

Their games tend to be date sims/slice of life stuff.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
so the walkthrough is a mess, can anyone explain to me what egg means in this context. Usually if you abbreviate things you explain them first.
'egg' is the name of a variable that is maintained in this game. Developers rarely explain their variables to players, nor is it the job of the creator of a walkthrough to do so. This particular variable stands for Elena Good Girl. It can go positive or negative, with ramifications that will play out in the game. There is a corresponding variable, 'bgg' for Belle. So, depending on how you want these potential LIs to behave, you can choose accordingly. It's a little too early to know exactly how things will go, though.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
'egg' is the name of a variable that is maintained in this game. Developers rarely explain their variables to players, nor is it the job of the creator of a walkthrough to do so. This particular variable stands for Elena Good Girl. It can go positive or negative, with ramifications that will play out in the game. There is a corresponding variable, 'bgg' for Belle. So, depending on how you want these potential LIs to behave, you can choose accordingly. It's a little too early to know exactly how things will go, though.
and why wouldn't it be? Not sure on your logic there. If I have no clue what the variable means how do I know what choice to pick. Many walkthroughs dev made or fan made, usually have a section at the start where they explain what stuff means.
Obviously now that you cleared it up for me I wonder how I did not clock that myself. Maybe it was mentioned somewhere.
The point of a walkthrough is to hold my hand and tell me everything I need to know. Even if you have to be stupid not to understand it yourself. (in my opinion anyway)
So thanks.

Reactions: JeremyCole300

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Because she's MC's old friend and this picture is a flashback about MC remembering her when they were young and she was a wild hot chick. Now, she's not so wild but still damn hot - he thinks.

As I wrote, you need to read the text if you want to enjoy a VN.

Secondly, why in the world people shit on games they didn't even played? :unsure:

Again, I've already wrote that in my humble opinion the pictures in the OP aren't helping the game, but I am no mod, so I can't do anything about it. :cry:
First you tell me she isn't a student, then you tell me she is but it's a flashback

Because I don't need to play the game to use my eyeballs.
If that scene is a flashback then my original statement is still true.
the dev didn't adjust the model of the character so she still looks like a middle-aged woman playing kinky dress-up.

Please keep the attitude coming; it feeds me.
I love it when someone is all
"how could you possibly judge this visual feature of the game without playing it omg how dare you!"

3.20 star(s) 31 Votes