VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Tarnish of Silver [v0.1] [Shino88]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The first version shows the direction of development of the game. And comparing ntr and non ntr content, I see more ntr. I do not show any negative attitude towards the author, his game and his choice. Just expressed an opinion on what he saw.
Nothing wrong with you giving your opinion, I just think it would be better if we waited a couple updates and see where it goes. Since I will never play the ntr path it's like it doesn't even exist. I personally don't really care how fast things progress in that route.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I would be glad to be wrong, but I do not see any particular prospects for the harem route. So far, there are several jerk off scenes in the harem route and in fact everything. But in ntr route, girls become easily accessible without much effort. I will not throw the game into ignore yet, I will wait for a couple of updates. But there is no hope for the game.:(
I recommend the author to try exactly the genre that he likes best. Attempting to sit on two chairs often fails.
Luckily or unfortunately, I don't care what happens on the NTR route. The only thing that really matters to me is that I like the route I choose (which will never be the NTR, or those with domination). Actually, I'm most likely only interested in 25% of the scenes in the game, because I'm not going to play the NTR, femdom and maledom routes.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Nothing wrong with you giving your opinion, I just think it would be better if we waited a couple updates and see where it goes. Since I will never play the ntr path it's like it doesn't even exist. I personally don't really care how fast things progress in that route.
The question is that if the author is sitting on 2 chairs, it will be possible to evaluate the game after a couple of updates. And I would like to know in advance whether or not it is worth adding this game to the ignore or wishlist.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Luckily or unfortunately, I don't care what happens on the NTR route. The only thing that really matters to me is that I like the route I choose (which will never be the NTR, or those with domination). Actually, I'm most likely only interested in 25% of the scenes in the game, because I'm not going to play the NTR, femdom and maledom routes.
I have a similar situation. But I'm also interested in the amount of content for non-ntr route. The point is for me to play the game if there will not be much content added.

Shino88

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2021
Okay so here's the thing. I got my Patreon income at the beginning of the month so I was gonna withdraw that to my account even tho it wasn't much (about 8$ after taxes and stuff). Anyway, I called my lawyer for help with how the bank account stuff works and so on... He assured my that any thing going in is gonna be traced. So just to be safe I asked if the nature of this activity (you know, adult stuff) is totally okay. He said that it probably wasn't and would very likely get me into trouble (only in my country, can't say where tho). So I refunded all my patrons and posted for them telling them the same and telling them to cancel their patronage because patreon would just keep charging them automatically, but some didn't seem to notice the post and didn't cancel their patronage for a couple of days and I didn't want them to be charged if they haven't already and didn't want them to get charged next month and so on... So I shut down the page.
For those who supported either of the games (or both), thanks a lot! I'm most sorry for not being able to go on.
The updates for both games were actually underwork, and I kinda promised on patreon to release the updates publicly here, but the truth is, I'm a little depressed by this whole shut down thing. And I haven't touched either project ever since. I'll try to release at least the next updates of both games here... But if I don't, please understand... Thank you guys.

Reactions: francoforte

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Okay so here's the thing. I got my Patreon income at the beginning of the month so I was gonna withdraw that to my account even tho it wasn't much (about 8$ after taxes and stuff). Anyway, I called my lawyer for help with how the bank account stuff works and so on... He assured my that any thing going in is gonna be traced. So just to be safe I asked if the nature of this activity (you know, adult stuff) is totally okay. He said that it probably wasn't and would very likely get me into trouble (only in my country, can't say where tho). So I refunded all my patrons and posted for them telling them the same and telling them to cancel their patronage because patreon would just keep charging them automatically, but some didn't seem to notice the post and didn't cancel their patronage for a couple of days and I didn't want them to be charged if they haven't already and didn't want them to get charged next month and so on... So I shut down the page.
For those who supported either of the games (or both), thanks a lot! I'm most sorry for not being able to go on.
The updates for both games were actually underwork, and I kinda promised on patreon to release the updates publicly here, but the truth is, I'm a little depressed by this whole shut down thing. And I haven't touched either project ever since. I'll try to release at least the next updates of both games here... But if I don't, please understand... Thank you guys.
Sorry to hear that.....wish u all the best.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shino88

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
This is sad. I wish you good luck in the future.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Don't worry take your time until everything is fine I have bank problems before I don't know how is it in your country but I wish you the best luck

• Red Heart

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well that sucks I was looking forward to playing more of this game. I never heard of people getting in trouble with the law for making adult games. But there are countries with some crazy laws.

• Red Heart

cetra

Jul 1, 2017
The news is sad to hear, I seriously enjoyed the pacing and the writing. I definitely hope you can continue developing this game in the future!

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes