VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Tarnish of Silver [v0.1] [Shino88]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Shino88

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2021
I will do my best to keep a route for all approaches with most girls. I'm still working on how the future of each relationship will pan out. But I'd say that this will most likely be the case: Each will have a romance-ish route (will probably be somewhat less kinky than the rest), some (at least Adria will have a femdom route), some (at least Adria will have a maledom route or at least choices in scenes [not necessarily a whole route]), and I'm thinking of making an NTR route for each.
NOTE: But each will be totally avoidable and as for the NTR or femdom, you'll only have to reject it once (for each girl that has it) and boof! It's gone. And the same goes for each kink that some might not like, you won't have to see it unless you want to.
The choices will be marked beforehand just like they are in this version.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I will do my best to keep a route for all approaches with most girls. I'm still working on how the future of each relationship will pan out. But I'd say that this will most likely be the case: Each will have a romance-ish route (will probably be somewhat less kinky than the rest), some (at least Adria will have a femdom route), some (at least Adria will have a maledom route or at least choices in scenes [not necessarily a whole route]), and I'm thinking of making an NTR route for each.
NOTE: But each will be totally avoidable and as for the NTR or femdom, you'll only have to reject it once (for each girl that has it) and boof! It's gone. And the same goes for each kink that some might not like, you won't have to see it unless you want to.
The choices will be marked beforehand just like they are in this version.
Does this mean that maledom scenes will also be optional? Personally I prefer, as in the case of femdom and NTR, to say no to maledom from the beginning and forget about it. I will not see any domination scenes (neither female nor male) so I prefer if they can be completely ignored (even if it means losing an indeterminate number of scenes, which, in fact, I'm not very interested in)

For now, the character of Adria, who we have only been able to choose between her femdom and maledom paths, doesn't appeal to me at all. Not much has happened on hers path so far, but I'm not likely to follow it with interest.

Reactions: Shino88

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Does this mean that maledom scenes will also be optional? Personally I prefer, as in the case of femdom and NTR, to say no to maledom from the beginning and forget about it. I will not see any domination scenes (neither female nor male) so I prefer if they can be completely ignored (even if it means losing an indeterminate number of scenes, which, in fact, I'm not very interested in)

For now, the character of Adria, who we have only been able to choose between her femdom and maledom paths, doesn't appeal to me at all. Not much has happened on hers path so far, but I'm not likely to follow it with interest.
i feel u, the worse of all if the maledom mixed with NTR. It's gonna be just worse

Whelp i don't really like adria has NTR path though, i just want her stay out of other male than the other. it's not like adria is my favorite character (since she doesnt have bigger boobs and weird hairstyle), it just adria doesn't fit to be ntr'ed (again her hairstyle make her not attractive for other male).

i'd like if devs can change the choice when we going to the blake room for second time when we choose NTR path. just make blake and linda still there but MC can choose between "enter the room" or "wait for him to get out".
i forgot if there also second change to get "Linda route" when we enter Blake room for 2nd time. well maybe when we choose to "wait for blake to get out the room", we see linda in the room and seeing her mouth covererd with milk (iykwim). and then she start lick and suck on the milk while MC see her and he get hard by looking at her. after that Linda feels like teasing him more and it opens Linda path.

I think this will make the scene more hot.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
i feel u, the worse of all if the maledom mixed with NTR. It's gonna be just worse

i forgot if there also second change to get "Linda route" when we enter Blake room for 2nd time. well maybe when we choose to "wait for blake to get out the room", we see linda in the room and seeing her mouth covererd with milk (iykwim). and then she start lick and suck on the milk while MC see her and he get hard by looking at her. after that Linda feels like teasing him more and it opens Linda path.

If That bitch tries to kiss me after drink the semen of the old man, I knock her silly and throw her trough the window

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

I guess we have different concepts of what a hot scene is. But that's okay, and since I'm not going to see what happens in any of the characters' NTR path either, it's not that I really have an opinion about it (or at least not one that can be considered objective with respect to the NTR)

If That bitch tries to kiss me after drink the semen of the old man, I knock her silly and throw her trough the window
I have similar feelings.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
I guess we have different concepts of what a hot scene is. But that's okay, and since I'm not going to see what happens in any of the characters' NTR path either, it's not that I really have an opinion about it (or at least not one that can be considered objective with respect to the NTR)
whelp, I just go both and in harem path (without NTR) I think shino sensei already make it hotter (eventhough has no scene yet) than NTR path. That's why i giving so many idea of NTR rather than harem path. i would like to see when Linda kissing scenes is animated and suck down MC's tongue until MC pass out. that's hot, right?

Shino88

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2021

Yes, maledom will be optional for all of them and not going maledom doesn't mean going femdom. I'll make a sort of neutral route for each.

Reactions: BlasKyau

LiosHaven

Mar 27, 2019
Yes, maledom will be optional for all of them and not going maledom doesn't mean going femdom. I'll make a sort of neutral route for each.
Well i was hoping for a maledom route, specially for the boxer sister, but well the developer has the final word in that.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
whelp, I just go both and in harem path (without NTR) I think shino sensei already make it hotter (eventhough has no scene yet) than NTR path. That's why i giving so many idea of NTR rather than harem path. i would like to see when Linda kissing scenes is animated and suck down MC's tongue until MC pass out. that's hot, right?
Really, that scene you describe doesn't appeal to me very much. It's seen that we certainly have different tastes.

For the rest, I will not know first-hand what happens on the NTR route, and my suggestions for it. I don't have any that can be considered that way. I don't think I can find any NTR scene hot.

Thanks for the answer. Waiting for see how it advance in the next updates.

Well i was hoping for a maledom route, specially for the boxer sister, but well the developer has the final word in that.
I think that you can choose between maledom, femdom, a neutral route and NTR.

How I don't like domination and NTR, I will only try the neutral route.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I am usually am not a big fan of maledom as well, but if the mc is not forcing anything and the girl is actually into it I don't mind that much.
I don't like it even if the girl is into it, just as I don't like spanking (not even if the girl likes it). It's me who doesn't like it, if the other person likes it, it will not change my tastes.

Reactions: Partomatic

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't like it even if the girl is into it, just as I don't like spanking (not even if the girl likes it). It's me who doesn't like it, if the other person likes it, it will not change my tastes.
Yeah those kinds of fetishes are only fun if both people are enjoying it.

Reactions: BlasKyau

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
I would be glad to be wrong, but I do not see any particular prospects for the harem route. So far, there are several jerk off scenes in the harem route and in fact everything. But in ntr route, girls become easily accessible without much effort. I will not throw the game into ignore yet, I will wait for a couple of updates. But there is no hope for the game.:(
I recommend the author to try exactly the genre that he likes best. Attempting to sit on two chairs often fails.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes