VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Tarnish of Silver [v0.1] [Shino88]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes
Dec 8, 2020
What i dont get is you said you dont like once they became a couple and the game simply stuck to vanilla only stuff. the harem does not have to stop at first sex. that is why i shy away from non ntr and ntr games. personally i dont like ntr but most split games are like 10 to 90 split and that is why people are concerned about the game. other kinks do not have be be ntr exclusive.

Last edited:

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
You are not rude dude. don't think about the slow harem path just think what will happen to the mc at the good building harem path in the future. in real life people who do ntr always get what they want fast but in the end lost what they got faster. ;);)
Great words i hope both paths get a lot of scenes and have good history we see it in the next update
good luck to the dev whi this game

Reactions: Shino88

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
What i dont get is you said you dont like once they became a couple and the game simply stuck to vanilla only stuff. the harem does not have to stop at first sex. that is why i shy away from non ntr and ntr games. personally i dont like ntr but most split games are like 10 to 90 split and that is why people are concerned about the game. other kinks do not have be be ntr exclusive.
thats my problems whi this type of games we only see the crazy kinks on the ntr path and in the love path we only have softcore normal sex i want to see crazy kinks in both paths

Shino88

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2021
It may not come out 100% accurate. But I'd say I'm going for 50-50 split between NTR and not-NTR. And I'm planning to make so that even it you're on the NTR route you can still see the non-NTR version of the scene. (Like the office 3rd day event.)
I know that most people would prefer the harem route. Personally I find total harem routes where every girl just falls for the MC a little silly, I don't like the concept tbh, but if it features cool scenes and kinks, I don't mind it much. The route that gets more scenes each update will probably depend on Patreon polls. But I'll still try to go for about 50-50 split in each update.
And the kinks will NOT be exclusive to the NTR routes, but yes those routes will have more of them and will get them earlier on in the story.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
It may not come out 100% accurate. But I'd say I'm going for 50-50 split between NTR and not-NTR. And I'm planning to make so that even it you're on the NTR route you can still see the non-NTR version of the scene. (Like the office 3rd day event.)
I know that most people would prefer the harem route. Personally I find total harem routes where every girl just falls for the MC a little silly, I don't like the concept tbh, but if it features cool scenes and kinks, I don't mind it much. The route that gets more scenes each update will probably depend on Patreon polls. But I'll still try to go for about 50-50 split in each update.
And the kinks will NOT be exclusive to the NTR routes, but yes those routes will have more of them and will get them earlier on in the story.
for me it happenns the other way i fin silly all the girls you know start fucking others guys the same day they meet them , is like the entire universe wants to fuck the life of the MC and wants that him to be miserable .
i dont know is not my cup of tea , but if the people wants that ok go for it
if im gettin rewarded im the harem path i dont have a problem whi it
the problem is that this types of games tend to have more in one path than the other
by the way if in the NTR path you still get to have the normal scenes whi the girls i dont mind it
if i can fuck various girls they can fuck other boys , what i see silly is when everyone fucks the girls and the MC dosnt do anything he only watches , is like are you brain dead or what weell wee see in the future how the games come up

Feb 23, 2021
I think a mind control-ish aspect in games like these is really necessary. Because, they've been living together for years. Why in the fuck would their relationships start taking these turns just a few days ago? It'd only make since if something like mind control was introduced.
You can expect handjobs, kissing, vanilla and softcore and mostly teasing stuff for the mc with the girls for the next couple of updates, after that, it might start getting somewhat kinky. as for the femdom and NTR routes, it'll be a little faster to get into the real thing I guess.
Ah no...i means the mind control and corruption in the F95 page, this forum page. It doesnt has mind control and corruption tag, so peoples with such kinks will have a hard time to find this page if they just uses the filter search :ROFLMAO:
and for the future tags, thank you very much for the answer for the future tags. I can see this is a very promising game.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Since I don't plan on playing the ntr route, for me it's like it doesn't even exist. I'll just enjoy the content as it comes out. I think the non ntr route can be really kinky as well since the girls are basically all under the effect of the aphrodisiac and at some point I think the mc will have total control over them.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I was thinking about what has been said in this thread, and I think the non-ntr path has the potential to be way kinkier than the ntr route.This is one of the ways I think it could go; the mc already has the aphrodisiac that is making the girls fall for him really fast, as the girls become more submissive to him the mc starts to gain more confidence and starts to be more assertive with the girls, dealing with the "villains" like mr blake also starts giving him a boost in confidence. It gets to a point where the girls basically obey his every command and do whatever he wants. At that point he basically has his own personal harem of sex crazed girls. Not only that he can rescue different girls from the outside, that will also be influenced by the aphrodisiac, but now he has a bunch of basically slaves that can help him speed up the process of corrupting the new girls.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I was thinking about what has been said in this thread, and I think the non-ntr path has the potential to be way kinkier than the ntr route.This is one of the ways I think it could go; the mc already has the aphrodisiac that is making the girls fall for him really fast, as the girls become more submissive to him the mc starts to gain more confidence and starts to be more assertive with the girls, dealing with the "villains" like mr blake also starts giving him a boost in confidence. It gets to a point where the girls basically obey his every command and do whatever he wants. At that point he basically has his own personal harem of sex crazed girls. Not only that he can rescue different girls from the outside, that will also be influenced by the aphrodisiac, but now he has a bunch of basically slaves that can help him speed up the process of corrupting the new girls.
I guess if the game moves in that direction, I'll get out of it.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I guess if the game moves in that direction, I'll get out of it.
That was just my idea of how it could go if the dev wanted it to be really kinky, since a lot of people were worried about the kinkier stuff being exclusive to the ntr path. I don't know if that is the way he wants the story to progress.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
If that does not excise out the femdom path I am fine with it, I like my MC as wimpy and as simpy as possible, I am a card carrying "swimp" I guess. If the MC will turn out all confident, macho and dominant, that would kill the game for me. What you say here would transform the game into a maldom focused game, while right now it doesn't even have that among its tags.

• Angry
Reactions: AlisaB and Shino88

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
If that does not excise out the femdom path I am fine with it, I like my MC as wimpy and as simpy as possible, I am a card carrying "swimp" I guess. If the MC will turn out all confident, macho and dominant, that would kill the game for me. What you say here would transform the game into a maldom focused game, while right now it doesn't even have that among its tags.
I'm not a fan of any kind of domination. I always skip / avoid this content (using a button or an option if it exists in the game). I don't care that some LIs have domination (female or male), but I prefer not to see it.

In any case, I don't really like it if the MC becomes a maledom (or has femdom with all the girls). I prefer a more loving route without domination. Or that at least that we can choose the kind of domination we want for the MC or if we want to avoid it altogether.

Feb 23, 2021
Well, i for one who are mostly interest in the Male Domination aspect of the game (Along with mind control and corruption). While the we didnt tag them to the page, the game did a well job on presenting them. That said, i really hope Male Domination side of the game is well developed as well.
But i guess that's depend on what Shino has in plan.

Colorado24

Mar 12, 2020
Wow, interesting start, looking forward to see how this game evolves :D
I'm kinda curious... Is it planned to have femdom relationships with other girls besides Adria? just a femdom lover wondering about it haha

Shino88

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2021
Wow, interesting start, looking forward to see how this game evolves :D
I'm kinda curious... Is it planned to have femdom relationships with other girls besides Adria? just a femdom lover wondering about it haha
No, not just her. I'm thinking of using having three paths for each girl: one where she's in charge of what goes on (which will lead gradually to femdom), one where the MC is in charge of what goes on (Not necessarily total maledom), and an NTR one.
And, if the player hasn't closed any path. I'm planning to make them pick which version of the scene they'd like to see (Like the 3rd day office event).

Reactions: Colorado24

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
No, not just her. I'm thinking of using having three paths for each girl: one where she's in charge of what goes on (which will lead gradually to femdom), one where the MC is in charge of what goes on (Not necessarily total maledom), and an NTR one.
And, if the player hasn't closed any path. I'm planning to make them pick which version of the scene they'd like to see (Like the 3rd day office event).
Whelp i don't really like adria has NTR path though, i just want her stay out of other male than the other. it's not like adria is my favorite character (since she doesnt have bigger boobs and weird hairstyle), it just adria doesn't fit to be ntr'ed (again her hairstyle make her not attractive for other male).

i'd like if devs can change the choice when we going to the blake room for second time when we choose NTR path. just make blake and linda still there but MC can choose between "enter the room" or "wait for him to get out".

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm not sure that I can enjoy any of this paths.

I will se how it advance the next updates, but if the only options are femdom, NTR or maledom (even if is said that it isn't total) I think that I will not be interested.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes