VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Tarnish of Silver [v0.1] [Shino88]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Shino88

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2021
If you don't go the ntr route with mr blake it seems like he becomes pretty much irrelevant, in that case can we just kick him out :KEK:? I think him having recordings of the girls would be a good pretext to get rid of him.
Hm... They kinda live in his shelter. So I was thinking more of a way for the mc to get rid of Blake himself with some kind of scheme... I'm still undecided on how to go on with this tbh...

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Hm... They kinda live in his shelter. So I was thinking more of a way for the mc to get rid of Blake himself with some kind of scheme... I'm still undecided on how to go on with this tbh...
Hmm I think the recordings could still play a part in that, at the very least it could make the girls get on board with the idea of getting rid of him since at that point they can't trust him.

Shino88

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2021
Hmm I think the recordings could still play a part in that, at the very least it could make the girls get on board with the idea of getting rid of him since at that point they can't trust him.
I guess that's a fair approach to it, yeah. I think I just might go for something like that.
Also, thanks. I really appreciate these suggestions, I think, if used correctly, they could actually improve the game. Story wise if nothing else.

Reactions: Badjourasmix

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I'm getting an uncomfortable meta game culture shock feel from this.

Specifically on how fast each of the respective paths are going to advance.

RodolFaso

Aug 4, 2017
Okay so, I fixed it. Unfortunately, for it to be set correctly the player will have to start a new game.
If you'd like, tell me which routes you're taking and I'll give you a fixed save at the end of this version.
To apply the patch: copy this file to the 'game' folder in the game's directory and replace it with the current one.
(Only needed if you skipped defining the relationships and names all together and is getting text errors like the image above.)
Thank you very much, it works perfectly! The game is in its early stages so I don't need a save file, plus I'm seeing all the content at the moment so I'm not sticking to a path for now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shino88

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I'm getting an uncomfortable meta game culture shock feel from this.

Specifically on how fast each of the respective paths are going to advance.
That's what devs usually do with these dual path games. The NTR paths usually advance fairly quickly, while the non-NTR paths advance excruciatingly slower than shit. Almost like the dev is punishing us for not wanting NTR.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
That's what devs usually do with these dual path games. The NTR paths usually advance fairly quickly, while the non-NTR paths advance excruciatingly slower than shit. Almost like the dev is punishing us for not wanting NTR.
I don't think the non-ntr path in this game will be that slow. I know you didn't finish the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I don't think the non-ntr path in this game will be that slow. I know you didn't finish the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But the MC will be too shy and virginal to take advantage of that fact for like 15 updates.

Jk,but I have seen shit like that happen before.

This post is entirely tongue in cheek btw.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You stopped after the first one? The MC can beat her on day 3, you know.
Possibly the only thing I don't like about the game: Choose between domination and submission. I don't like either of the two, so that "sister" doesn't interest me.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Not to worry developer your game is definitely going to be successful... people who doubt harem x NTR games don't work havnt played lewd town adventure or depraved town those games also f95 are pretty successful the people who kink shame are mostly people who can't handle things when things don't go there way ... anyways I have full faith in this game
I started Lewd Town Adventure and I liked the beginning. I left it at the time the organization and the drugs appear (that is, at the end of the prologue). I declined the offer and got an ending that I liked and decided to keep that one.

I haven't play depraved town.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
But the MC will be too shy and virginal to take advantage of that fact for like 15 updates.

Jk,but I have seen shit like that happen before.

This post is entirely tongue in cheek btw.
I get what you're saying a lot of games go that route, but I have a good feeling about this one. We will have to wait and see, this was only the first release.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
After play all paths and see what is here in each one, I see potential here but I don't like in the harem route the Mc doesn't get anithing only a kiss and in the NTR path the blonde and the old guy get a blowjob, for harem game I don't like this beginning but this is only version 0.1 so I want for the next update before I decide my opinion

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
I hope that every character won't tell their age like that blondie guy.knowing the MC's age character is enough. also the blondie guy is tall and maybe devs can change that character has autism, why i say this because there is NO WAY a family or people close to you just let some strange guy sleep one room with a girl that you know???!!! at least there should be important things that make'em can be one room!

Last edited:

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
After play all paths and see what is here in each one, I see potential here but I don't like in the harem route the Mc doesn't get anithing only a kiss and in the NTR path the blonde and the old guy get a blowjob, for harem game I don't like this beginning but this is only version 0.1 so I want for the next update before I decide my opinion
The slower and deeper relationship is, the better. The girls are people who close with the MC, so they won't touch the MC that quick. that will make them affraid to destroy their current relationship, so teasing the MC and let him do the action first is the best way.

People complains about why the NTR guys always get what they want faster than the MC... The answer is simple because they confess, they attacc, they seduce... and some girls will accept them because what?? Because they tired of waiting for the people they love to make a move that they don't now when they will confess it to them!.. so it's better if the girls accept some random guy who love whatever they are rather than waiting for them to be taken by the th one they love.

sorry for my bad english

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
The slower and deeper relationship is, the better. The girls are people who close with the MC, so they won't touch the MC that quick. that will make them affraid to destroy their current relationship, so teasing the MC and let him do the action first is the best way.

People complains about why the NTR guys always get what they want faster than the MC... The answer is simple because they confess, they attacc, they seduce... and some girls will accept them because what?? Because they tired of waiting for the people they love to make a move that they don't now when they will confess it to them!.. so it's better if the girls accept some random guy who love whatever they are rather than waiting for them to be taken by the th one they love.

sorry for my bad english
Yeah because is totally natural fuck someone that you know that day that the guy you love especially knowing the guy you love hate the other guy this happens whit amber that was her name?
Sorry but no I don't see why you want to fuck some old guy or some blonde guy you found in the street.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes