VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Tarnish of Silver [v0.1] [Shino88]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well, I was planning to make the MC develop confidence in the harem route over time, like the 3rd wrestling event where he can win. But the other paths with femdom and NTR will have a much less confident MC.
Yeah for the ntr and femdom paths that makes sense, I mean if everyone else is stealing your girls and the girls just push you around, that is not really an environment that helps you with your self confidence :KEK:

Reactions: Shino88

raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
My impression of 0.1. Hated it. Feels very much like NTR is the primary focus, with tacked on harem route that plays like an NTR avoidance route. You're constantly reminded of NTR by having to click "avoid NTR" choices, there's only NTR content in this 0.1 (not a good sign for a good harem game). And then there's the worthless MC who should be enraged that some dude is recording his mom in the shower, but instead would rather jerk off, and if you refuse to jerk off to that then it cancels the mom incest route. So harem content choices are based on being spineless and complicit with other predators. Harem routes from NTR first games never work.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
My impression of 0.1. Hated it. Feels very much like NTR is the primary focus, with tacked on harem route that plays like an NTR avoidance route. You're constantly reminded of NTR by having to click "avoid NTR" choices, there's only NTR content in this 0.1 (not a good sign for a good harem game). And then there's the worthless MC who should be enraged that some dude is recording his mom in the shower, but instead would rather jerk off, and if you refuse to jerk off to that then it cancels the mom incest route. So harem content choices are based on being spineless and complicit with other predators. Harem routes from NTR first games never work.
Don't be so harsh about it. The dev said he'll bring the MC around on the non-NTR path and hopefully it's sooner than later. I personally couldn't get past the the match with Adria. Let's see where the dev takes this. If he can't pull it off, then just move on and wish the dev well.

Reactions: Kripke and Shino88

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It's funny because I was having a similar discussion in another thread, the reason why ntr routes seem to move faster than the love/harem routes, is because the "villains" aren't playing by the same rules. There is only two choices in game to avoid ntr, and once you choose them you lock yourself out of any ntr with that character, for example if you choose to avoid ntr with MR Blake, you will never have to make any choice regarding that character in the future.

Shino88

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2021
Don't be so harsh about it. The dev said he'll bring the MC around on the non-NTR path and hopefully it's sooner than later. I personally couldn't get past the the match with Adria. Let's see where the dev takes this. If he can't pull it off, then just move on and wish the dev well.
You stopped after the first one? The MC can beat her on day 3, you know.

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
I have not played yet because I am busy at work,but this scene of a guy fucking the mc's mother is only in the ntr route or it happens in the harem route too ? :unsure: :confused:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I have not played yet because I am busy at work,but this scene of a guy fucking the mc's mother is only in the ntr route or it happens in the harem route too ? :unsure: :confused:
Only ntr path. In the harem route no one touches your girls otherwise you wouldn't need seperate paths.
edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fregonard

Shino88

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2021
I would like to know if after choosing NTR I can still have relationships with the girls, it would be nice if I had something like that.
For example, after a blowjob to a villain, she goes out to kiss the MC's mouth without him knowing the previous fact.

It's nice to have routes where the protagonist just loses, but it would also be cool if
For example, even at the end of the NTR route the protagonist can still have a chance with the girls, such as having the route of revenge where the MC conquers the girls again and expels the villains.
Or a route that he surrenders to the villains, or even a route where the girls will still have a relationship with him, but with side effects like sexual dissatisfaction while comparing his dk with other guys while they say that the villain had a higher Dk.
Anyway just an idea.

Leaving that aside, I really enjoyed your game. And I'm sorry for any mistakes in my English...(Google translator)
I recommend you try this one, I found it fun:
All are actually cool scenarios. Thanks! Uhm... the recommended game... Can I find it translated somewhere? Cuz I don't understand japanese... :whistle:

Shino88

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2021
unfortunately not, and if you don't like the automatic translator ... then just pretend that the recommendation is not there Hahahahaha

if you want to try then I recommend using this:
Lol I don't like mtl. Unless the game and the art is an impeccable work of art, I don't play it without proper translation. Still, thanks.

milfzer69

Jun 8, 2017
Not to worry developer your game is definitely going to be successful... people who doubt harem x NTR games don't work havnt played lewd town adventure or depraved town those games also f95 are pretty successful the people who kink shame are mostly people who can't handle things when things don't go there way ... anyways I have full faith in this game

• Red Heart

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
If you don't go the ntr route with mr blake it seems like he becomes pretty much irrelevant, in that case can we just kick him out :KEK:? I think him having recordings of the girls would be a good pretext to get rid of him.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Not to worry developer your game is definitely going to be successful... people who doubt harem x NTR games don't work havnt played lewd town adventure or depraved town those games also f95 are pretty successful the people who kink shame are mostly people who can't handle things when things don't go there way ... anyways I have full faith in this game
Man I totally forgot about depraved town, the last version I played was really buggy so I haven't played it since then. It is kind of like this game you can totally avoid all the ntr and get the girls all for yourself. I think the harem x ntr combination doesn't really work when the ntr is forced and you don't have a choice.

Shino88

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2021
Thanks a lot for that :) . I hope I can live up to it.

Reactions: milfzer69
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes