RPGM Abandoned The Ten Secrets of Lust [v0.0.5] [EmilyLove3D]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

EmilyLove3D

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2018
Renders arent well. I dont like clothes being not suited to the characters making their skin visable through the shirts etc. You have to pay more attention to details. However, maybe its just for me.
Waiting for future updates tho ;)
Firstly, it's torn clothing. And this is explained in the game. Therefore, I ask the author to change the screenshots in order to there wasn't misunderstanding, such as that the rapist is the main character of the game, etc.
Secondly, I will do my best to make each next render better. These were my first renders.

Please try to play my game and I'll be glad to hear any criticism after that.

EmilyLove3D

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2018
"domestic violence" wtf thats a new one~~
In the game you will see 3D sex scenes with: lesbian, creampie, orgy, anal, toys, public sex, voyeurism, tentacles and other monsters, BDSM, maidens, fantasy and other sexy stuff. This is planned.
Domestic violence not planned))) You can just beat the guy who slept with your girlfriend.

EmilyLove3D

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2018
technically incarnations don't require a death since its diving into alternate worlds and whatnots.
Yes it is! Her soul was embodied in three worlds at the same time. I'll give special attention to this in the plot.

EmilyLove3D

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2018
look at the pictures and you have seen the game there is not much more
really disappointing
This is just the beginning of a big journey. If I can at least get some time at work (I'm working 10 hours), I'll do my best to make the next version in February. I spend all my free time on it. Unfortunately I have very little of free time.

Of course, I will do everything to find native speaker for translation.

EmilyLove3D

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2018
Tell me please. Where can I read - why does my game deserve 1 point out of 5? I'm ready for any criticism, but it's just cruel.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
I really like Anna with her "spoiled" skin, it's very unique while still really hot in my eyes.
Hey Emily, my personal suggestion and wish would be that you make your game stand out from others by focusing on similiar content as Anna.
There are already so many games with "normal" girls, so if you don't try anything different, your game might just vanish or remain unnoticed for the most part.
Obviously you would have somewhat of a niche audience but that could also be a good thing if you improve the base game as well.
"If you try to please everyone, you will end up pleasing no one," as the saying goes.

Reactions: EmilyLove3D

EmilyLove3D

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2018
I really like Anna with her "spoiled" skin, it's very unique while still really hot in my eyes.
Hey Emily, my personal suggestion and wish would be that you make your game stand out from others by focusing on similiar content as Anna.
There are already so many games with "normal" girls, so if you don't try anything different, your game might just vanish or remain unnoticed for the most part.
Obviously you would have somewhat of a niche audience but that could also be a good thing if you improve the base game as well.
"If you try to please everyone, you will end up pleasing no one," as the saying goes.
Thank you very much! I really needed to hear something like that right now.I also like Anna, I consider her exciting (yes, some girls excite me). Maybe I'm just the pervert girl but this is primarily my sexual fantasies and if they shock someone (I was hoping that guys would understand what most girls don't understand.), it is sadly, but I'll try don't lose heart

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
You must know that not all people comfortable with all kinds of content. From that point you can chose to develope game for narrow audience with same type of fetishes and characters(like Anna, which I personaly found one of the worst games in here because it's full of forced content and elderly characters) or you can put something for every taste. Various fetishes and various characters. Have in mind that some of the most popular games on here (like GGGB) are one of those. The wider options are the wider audience is. More players you have more potential financial supporters you will have. But whatever you do it is best if content is optional. Let people skip what they don't like. Because when they see something like that they will stop to play. If they can avoid it, they'll continue towards something other they will like.
I tried to play your game, and it is still to early to say after just one version where it goes, but for example I liked that part where MC finds his GF with that guy, not becaue I am hyped fan of that kind of content, but just because it is refreshing to see some MC which is not some "superhero" which needs just to show himself and all pussies are wet, all legs are spreaded for him. They are all his and just sits at their homes waiting for him to ravish them.
Also, I don't know what are your financial goals and expectations, but don't be too downhearted if they're eventually not going as planed, because that doesen't mean that your work is bad, it just means that there was a loooot of games which "died" after one or two updates and people are now more cautious and wait for few updates before they give money. Do your thing, show that you're serious and reliable and that's it.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
This is just the beginning of a big journey. If I can at least get some time at work (I'm working 10 hours), I'll do my best to make the next version in February. I spend all my free time on it. Unfortunately I have very little of free time.

Of course, I will do everything to find native speaker for translation.
ok ok I'll look at the next update and I'll push the thumb and as I've ever written to someone else let you bring time rather later something out but in good luck and with some playtime I wait a little longer but then comes what good then out and I think that many think so just so do not rush take your time

and I think it's good that you react to what's written here :)

EmilyLove3D

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2018
You must know that not all people comfortable with all kinds of content. From that point you can chose to develope game for narrow audience with same type of fetishes and characters(like Anna, which I personaly found one of the worst games in here because it's full of forced content and elderly characters) or you can put something for every taste. Various fetishes and various characters. Have in mind that some of the most popular games on here (like GGGB) are one of those. The wider options are the wider audience is. More players you have more potential financial supporters you will have. But whatever you do it is best if content is optional. Let people skip what they don't like. Because when they see something like that they will stop to play. If they can avoid it, they'll continue towards something other they will like.
Ok. 1. Anna not a game. She is one character from the set (many dozens are planned), which will be in the game. And all the characters will be different. Why you call her elderly? She looks young, just in her accursed form her skin is in color similar to a mixture of dirt and blood. Optional also sperm. Why you speak about forced content. Where? You must lick her if you fail quest and call it forced little strange. Any sexual scene with Anna is optional. If you complete her quest and you will not be gentle with her - you will pass on and there will be no sex with her. Really. Did you play the game?

EmilyLove3D

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2018
I tried to play your game, and it is still to early to say after just one version where it goes, but for example I liked that part where MC finds his GF with that guy, not becaue I am hyped fan of that kind of content, but just because it is refreshing to see some MC which is not some "superhero" which needs just to show himself and all pussies are wet, all legs are spreaded for him. They are all his and just sits at their homes waiting for him to ravish them.
Yes, it's boooring
Also, I don't know what are your financial goals and expectations, but don't be too downhearted if they're eventually not going as planed, because that doesen't mean that your work is bad, it just means that there was a loooot of games which "died" after one or two updates and people are now more cautious and wait for few updates before they give money. Do your thing, show that you're serious and reliable and that's it.
Thanks for the advice. I will do my best to earn respect from players.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Ok. 1. Anna not a game. She is one character from the set (many dozens are planned), which will be in the game. And all the characters will be different. Why you call her elderly? She looks young, just in her accursed form her skin is in color similar to a mixture of dirt and blood. Optional also sperm. Why you speak about forced content. Where? You must lick her if you fail quest and call it forced little strange. Any sexual scene with Anna is optional. If you complete her quest and you will not be gentle with her - you will pass on and there will be no sex with her. Really. Did you play the game?
No, I wasn't speaking about your Anna. I spoked about another game named Anna just as example of a bad game in my opinion(Anna asociated me on another Anna, sorry) in same way I gave example of good game ( GGGB/good girl gone bad). Your Anna I like .

EmilyLove3D

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2018
No, I wasn't speaking about your Anna. I spoked about another game named Anna just as example of a bad game in my opinion(Anna asociated me on another Anna, sorry) in same way I gave example of good game ( GGGB/good girl gone bad). Your Anna I like .
I'm sorry, I misunderstood you.

Reactions: Prokopije

EmilyLove3D

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2018

EmilyLove3D

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2018
Hi guys! I need your opinion about one question! I work hard on next version of the game. There will be much more content and
nonlinear gameplay.
But I want to increase resolution of the game to 1024*768 pixxels. Do you need it? It takes time to change... all stuff and I want to know your opinion.
Lin-4.png

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes