RPGM Abandoned The Ten Secrets of Lust [v0.0.5] [EmilyLove3D]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

EmilyLove3D

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2018
Hi, guys! I have contest for you! There is side quest in The Ten Secrets of Lust v0.0.5. As a reward in the game you can get more NSFW images. If you will do quest right, you'll get 5 NSFW images of girls and at the end 2 additional NSFW pictures with five girls at once.
Which of my subscribers first will send me these two images will be the winner.
The reward is the opportunity to come up with event or quest with an existing characters with the dialogue that you like (it's a reward for 25+ patrons).
Send images on my e-mail emivergara1994@gmail.com.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Guys! I need a proofreader for the English translation for the future version of The Ten Secrets of Lust. My friend who helped me translate version 0.0.5 can't to continue.

I can't pay now. I invested in the game my money (I have already spent more than $ 700 to buy basic models and textures). But the proofreader will become part of the team and will be worthily mentioned in the credits. And if the goal of reaching $ 500 per month will be achieved, then this work will become paid.
I'm willing to help you with translating. However I need to know from which language it must be translated from...
drop me a line and we can discuss what is needed

Reactions: EmilyLove3D

Epholos

Dec 15, 2017
This is all the reason you need to play this game.
Seeing this I don´t even know how you would translate the last part for it to make sense.
At this point whoever is willing to help with the translation will have to make something up on his own
(i guess this will actually improve the writing as it can´t get worse)

Dassemultor

May 26, 2017
A wonderful game. One of the few where I don't skip most of the dialog and which enjoyable side quests. :)

One question, how can I help the fairy to defend herself?

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Hi guys! I need your opinion about one question! I work hard on next version of the game. There will be much more content and
nonlinear gameplay.
But I want to increase resolution of the game to 1024*768 pixxels. Do you need it? It takes time to change... all stuff and I want to know your opinion.
View attachment 59294
Tattoos looks realistic good job. Sometimes i see tattoos in games like kid tattoo stickers.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Other then the start of the game where you catch the girlfriend screwing some limp dick loser and then get to kick their fucking ass and throw her ass to the curb with the trash there is non of that in the game.

@

You need to fix this spot if you have a event set up to where the player needs to be standing on a specific spot allowing them to trigger it else where will cause problems.

Case in point you meet a ogre and can trigger the conversation in the wrong spot and if you pick the there is a female close by your fucked as the game locks up because you triggered the shit in the wrong spot so the game freezes as you are suppose to be following a specific path and you have to force kill the game. When you got the option to lure him to a girl my first thought was it's going to be sweet luring it back to Lin's but it never let you. You either had to fight it or make a hole for it to fall into and I was like aww :'(.

Here is a screenshot of the spot if you are standing on the pink stones/mushrooms or whatever they are and you trigger the ogre you are fucked and have to force kill the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Naya looked super cute. Hopefully there will be fun times later.

Azaliel

Jan 20, 2018
Guys! I need a proofreader for the English translation for the future version of The Ten Secrets of Lust. My friend who helped me translate version 0.0.5 can't to continue.

I can't pay now. I invested in the game my money (I have already spent more than $ 700 to buy basic models and textures). But the proofreader will become part of the team and will be worthily mentioned in the credits. And if the goal of reaching $ 500 per month will be achieved, then this work will become paid.
I'd be happy to proofread! I've seen so many games where the translation to English is appalling. I am a natural born American.

assman39se76

May 14, 2017
Mc Afee flagged the 0.5 exe and put it in isolation on my attempt of running this shit. If the dev didn't fuck it up by mistake, then it contains virus...

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I would never trust Mc Afee or norton which are two of the worse virus protections out there. Many game .exe files will get a false positive from some of the virus protections out there. Mc Afee and norton are the worse ones for it. Your better off throw that thing into a deep hole and burying it forever.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes