RPGM Abandoned The Ten Secrets of Lust [v0.0.5] [EmilyLove3D]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
You need a sword. The sword is in another place. Should I spoiler it?
I think I found it (if it's related to tower) , but that's where I stoped to play so I'm not sure it is actualy there. I'll continue later.

EmilyLove3D

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2018
I think I found it (if it's related to tower) , but that's where I stoped to play so I'm not sure it is actualy there. I'll continue later.
You won't be able to get into the tower without killing a monster in the basement.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
You won't be able to get into the tower without killing a monster in the basement.
Don't know about that, but some people from that quest said I'll get some equipment to help them kill ogre. I guess that equipment is sword and maybe something else.

EmilyLove3D

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2018
Don't know about that, but some people from that quest said I'll get some equipment to help them kill ogre. I guess that equipment is sword and maybe something else.
There will be more hints. And I will help you as soon as you will want it)

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
I'm a little confused. I must be missing a lot. I've played the current version, but there is very little content. I was reading on devs page about chapter two and answering questions to things I haven't even seen or experienced. Did I go wrong somewhere? I go to hell or wherever, I flip the switches, I play the piano, get blown by the demon, then "Thanks for playing" pops up. Is there a different path I should have chosen? HEEEELLLPPP!!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Then you didn't explore then as that's how find all of the content in the game. If you go and do it fast and just go to enter the town then you miss everything as that is where the game ends at. So explore everywhere and everything.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
wow, and I called myself a gamer. I grew up on the old school rpg's (snes/ps1) as a rule you go everywhere/talk to everyone/click everything. I've definitely forgotten my roots, thanks @myuhinny I will give this another play through

Reactions: EmilyLove3D

EmilyLove3D

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2018
I'm a little confused. I must be missing a lot. I've played the current version, but there is very little content. I was reading on devs page about chapter two and answering questions to things I haven't even seen or experienced. Did I go wrong somewhere? I go to hell or wherever, I flip the switches, I play the piano, get blown by the demon, then "Thanks for playing" pops up. Is there a different path I should have chosen? HEEEELLLPPP!!
Firstly, make sure that you are playing the latest version of the game - 0.0.5. The game must continues after Anna's Labyrinth. On the patreon.com, this version is only available for patrons. But here you can download it free.
15 men on the dead man's chest. Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of the rum))))

Reactions: DavidTurner
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes