RPGM Abandoned The Ten Secrets of Lust [v0.0.5] [EmilyLove3D]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Petermurzin

Apr 10, 2018
Wonderful first part of the game, i enjoyed it a lot. I hope our saves will work even when you will make the second part of it? I just didn't have the possibility to return crystals that I gathered, pretty strange...Are you Russian, by the way?You have mentioned an Russian writer at the beginning of the game)

Reactions: EmilyLove3D

EmilyLove3D

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2018
Wonderful first part of the game, i enjoyed it a lot.
Thanks!))
I hope our saves will work even when you will make the second part of it?
It should work, but if you want a full-fledged quest journal - you need to start over. Otherwise, some quests that began in the first part of the game and will continue on - won't be displayed.
I will try not to make any changes for the game that require to start game over. I just really wanted to add quest journal to the game.
I just didn't have the possibility to return crystals that I gathered, pretty strange...
Crystals can be given to Yenna only if she is on the first floor. In addition, you don't need to do this if you were in the tower of silence, since the reward is the Arsonist skill, which can also be obtained if you pass the tower of silence.
Are you Russian, by the way?You have mentioned an Russian writer at the beginning of the game)
Yes, I am Russian)

Reactions: Petermurzin

Petermurzin

Apr 10, 2018
Oh, I see, it will be no problem to start again, the most important is to see what will be going on ))At first I got really scared because I have been so week and everybody just killed me, and than I grew up stronger and stronger, it was the best realization of such process I have ever played! So thank you and a lot of succes ahead. Wow, me too, its so rarely you can meet someone from Russia that is involved in such kind of games))

EmilyLove3D

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2018
Oh, I see, it will be no problem to start again, the most important is to see what will be going on ))At first I got really scared because I have been so week and everybody just killed me, and than I grew up stronger and stronger, it was the best realization of such process I have ever played! So thank you and a lot of succes ahead. Wow, me too, its so rarely you can meet someone from Russia that is involved in such kind of games))
Thanks for the kind words! I like old computer role-playing games, so I tried to bring her elements in The Ten Secrets of Lust. Unfortunately, most players drop the game when they are encountering the slightest difficulties. But it is more important for me to do what I like than achieve financial success.

Reactions: Petermurzin

Petermurzin

Apr 10, 2018
yeap, they just got lazy becasue they didnt catch those times when there were no youtube and you could find answers only in games magazines of friends. The important thing is that you are doing something that you really like so I guess a financial succes will come as well))

EmilyLove3D

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2018
Tiana-20.png Hi guys! Patreon suspended my page, because they believe that the girls who are shown on my banner and 25 and 50 pledges are adult content, despite the my censorship. If I can't convince them that we don't live in Iran, where a piece of naked female body is taboo, then I will have to remove all this stuff, but I hope the page will be unlocked.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
They harass all creators with that. Basically, you will not be allowed to have any nudity on your page no matter if it is censored or not.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Paturd is going after anything showing skin as you know skin is fucking immoral and they have some huge ass sticks stuck up their asses maybe we just need to peel everyone's skin off to get past their stupidity.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
It's not just them. I created theme for Google Chrome for myself (female in swimsuit), and I published it, why not, if somebody else want it, and after one day I got e-mail from them "your theme is deleted because it is not suitable - reason nudity". WTF?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
That sounds more like the admin/moderator that removed it doesn't have a clue whats so ever on whats suitable and whats not and they should be removed from their position.

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
one year later...

This page is under review.
Our Trust and Safety team is currently reviewing this page.
Read our to learn more.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I guess this game is still a NO NO because of the patreon retarded inquisition? :unsure::cautious:

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
WOW a year later I check in on the game and on Patreon, it still showing it under review but here it saying the game is now abandoned now, I enjoy the game and even the little puzzles that some people got stuck on

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes