RPGM Abandoned The Ten Secrets of Lust [v0.0.5] [EmilyLove3D]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

EmilyLove3D

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2018
Seeing this I don´t even know how you would translate the last part for it to make sense.
What exactly do you not understand in this phrase? It may not be perfect, but in my opinion is very clear.

(i guess this will actually improve the writing as it can´t get worse)
You're so sweet! Thank you for such kind words!

EmilyLove3D

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2018
A wonderful game. One of the few where I don't skip most of the dialog and which enjoyable side quests. :)

One question, how can I help the fairy to defend herself?
Thank you very much! This time seriously. Very nice. To help the Fairy, you must go to the Yenna's House and on the first floor tear off the page of the book on the pedestal(this is possible after Yenna goes on the upper floor).

Reactions: Dassemultor

EmilyLove3D

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2018
@
Other then the start of the game where you catch the girlfriend screwing some limp dick loser and then get to kick their fucking ass and throw her ass to the curb with the trash there is non of that in the game.
)))))

Here is a screenshot of the spot if you are standing on the pink stones/mushrooms or whatever they are and you trigger the ogre you are fucked and have to force kill the game.
Thanks, I will fix it in the next version.
Naya looked super cute. Hopefully there will be fun times later.
Thank you)

EmilyLove3D

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2018
I wonder never trust Mc Afee or norton which are two of the worse virus protections out there. Many game .exe files will get a false positive from some of the virus protections out there. Mc Afee and norton are the worse ones for it. Your better off throw that thing into a deep hole and burying it forever.
Thank you! I would not want to answer this shit myself.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Game was first uploaded on Jan 7, 2018 not sure where this year thing you are talking about and a month later they uploaded their next update with lots of pretty good content and I have no clue what this joke is you are talking about.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

You mean the first area when you first go to sleep and you have those levers? Just watch which ones turn on and which ones turn them off so you can then click on the right ones in order to turn them on and just continue like that till you complete it. If you click one out of order it'll reset it and you'll have to click them again.

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
@

You mean the first area when you first go to sleep and you have those levers? Just watch which ones turn on and which ones turn them off so you can then click on the right ones in order to turn them on and just continue like that till you complete it. If you click one out of order it'll reset it and you'll have to click them again.
negative the portal puzzle in the Tower of Silence where you go to get the book for Yenna

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
OK i have replayed once again and I am stuck at the Tower of Silence to get the book for Yenna. I take the book and get zapped to a room with teleports that bounce you around the room. I have spent literally hours attempting to figure it out. Could someone throw this old dog a bone and offer some kind of hint.

Reactions: EmilyLove3D

EmilyLove3D

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2018
OK i have replayed once again and I am stuck at the Tower of Silence to get the book for Yenna. I take the book and get zapped to a room with teleports that bounce you around the room. I have spent literally hours attempting to figure it out. Could someone throw this old dog a bone and offer some kind of hint.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jokerzwylde69

EmilyLove3D

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2018
By the way, did I understand you correctly and the dark elf is Elektra? There is hidden scene in the version 0.0.5 with Elektra already (you will receive perk Romance: Elektra).

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes