Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I'm still debating whether to download it or not, but one thing that caught my attention

- 1800 images
- Ren'Py Engine
- 16 original animations
- 35 thousand words
It feels like some games still in development often have 300-400 images per update, so this is equivalent to 5 or 6 updates? Heck, Hotel Harem put 2000+ images in a single update, so 1800 images seems like a small game (which makes sense for a game that's first appearance is "complete" ) and makes me more reluctant to try it.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Pretty sub-par story. Renders are decent but there is no substance outside of the H-scenes. Irina is always referenced with a male pronoun for some reason. Choices don't seem to matter except for skipping sex scenes. Hell, even the second to last choice in the story where you decide to help one party or the other is ignored as you then have to choose who to shoot immediately afterward which dictates if you stay with the family or run away, regardless of which side you chose.

Edit to clarify:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: hr17

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
Pretty good short game. Fair amount of sex without a lot of grinding exposition. Good animations, and not just single repetitive scenes, but changes in camera angle and zoom. Pretty cinematic stuff.

The dev should be congratulated for loading a complete game instead of dragging out a blue-balling money-grabbing endlessly updating tease.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
What is the point to have the option to reject Irina after the option to go to his office or not?
None. You either don't go to the office or you're stuck doubleteaming her. Never was crazy about forcing sex scenes, especially under the illusion that you're being given the option. Same goes with Anya later. Can't just walk away from her.

Reactions: Apopopopopopoko

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
i always think that games that are being post completed here like in the first post like this one, don t have content at all or so short content at least, can someone help me and tell me if that's true assumption?

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Note to dev or one to pass to them. I have helped some "friends" from Russia with English translations of their games, this one needs help too. Reference Risael and Novel from Novel games.... on Discord. They can contact me on my yahoo email or send a letter to me here and if its Novel we can just get started like in past, if its a different group of writers.... Respond here or in letter conversations above. Thanks.

Tkoyama

Feb 25, 2020
The game is very interesting. Unfortunately it's too short. The sex scenes are hot (you could have animated the second ending = ( ).

Jul 21, 2020
So having breezed through this game, as cool as it was, with quite a few lovely looking girls in the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So whilst decent, seemed inconsistent and a IMHO a tad rushed. I personally wanted more from Irina myself but, hey ho

max102

May 31, 2020
This was actually more decent than I expected... The only thing that was missing was a harem ending, and a bit of more scenes.

ducktails

May 17, 2018
Oops.
Her eyes are all over the place in some renders, but not all so not sure if intentional. :)

beauty_uA8Ghi2HXQ.png

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 12 Votes