Dec 11, 2021
hi,

can I shave this hairy hole? :sick:

Anybody working on Walkthrough Mod or do I need to do myself?
I just edited the files myself to show the variables changed by the choices.. no green choices, I am no modder...

What is the playtime? I never saw a immediate completed game... I wonder if it is a short thing?

regards

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: xxxavier

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
"Mostly Negative" on steam, and by the looks of it "Mostly Negative" on F95 as well.
We're off to a great start bois. :sneaky: :coffee:

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
Pretty sub-par story. Renders are decent but there is no substance outside of the H-scenes. Irina is always referenced with a male pronoun for some reason. Choices don't seem to matter except for skipping sex scenes. Hell, even the second to last choice in the story where you decide to help one party or the other is ignored as you then have to choose who to shoot immediately afterward which dictates if you stay with the family or run away, regardless of which side you chose.

Edit to clarify:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not ignored. You just haven't made the right decisions to choose that option. If you want to side with "Cunt #1", you have to make it clear in previous decisions that you want to stay with her and you have no interest in "Cunt #2", or her side.

Should the option even be there if you don't meet the criteria? Probably not. But it's not ignored.

list101

Mar 18, 2019
The girls are hot, the lewd scenes are hot - yet the MC is ugly as fuck and the Engrish is atrocious. I don't understand that masochistic impulse (mostly Russian) devs have to expose their lack of writing skills.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
BaasB Hey, this is the 2nd game you've uploaded today with missing tags. It's not possible to have a DP with the tags you've added, and there is clearly one in the previews. Please add all the necessary tags when uploading, I have no interest in more than one dick in my games. Thank you.
Say you're entitled without saying you're entitled.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
It's not ignored. You just haven't made the right decisions to choose that option. If you want to side with "Cunt #1", you have to make it clear in previous decisions that you want to stay with her and you have no interest in "Cunt #2", or her side.

Should the option even be there if you don't meet the criteria? Probably not. But it's not ignored.
Odd. My first playthrough, I showed no interest in her (or Ayna, telling everyone I didn't care about her). My second playthrough, I still didn't care about Ayna but I did show interest in Mischa and it ended the same way. *shrugs* Doesn't matter, though. There isn't enough there to warrant a third playthrough to try and get a different ending. Thanks for letting me know, though.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
devs have to expose their lack of writing skills.
It's not for a lack of writing skills, it's a lack of in-depth translation. it's time-consuming that = expensive.
There's the free internet translation or the trained professional translation.
And you, as the DEV, then have to trust that the translation has the same emotions, nuances, and succinct plot
that you envisioned.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Why the hate? I'm not saying it's the greatest thing int he world, but I thought it was pretty good.

Hmm 9 bucks on steam. Depends on the people who buy it I suppose.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cramone

list101

Mar 18, 2019
It's not for a lack of writing skills, it's a lack of in-depth translation. it's time-consuming that = expensive.
There's the free internet translation or the trained professional translation.
And you, as the DEV, then have to trust that the translation has the same emotions, nuances, and succinct plot
that you envisioned.
IMHO it's a mix of both. Sure google translate is not going to cut it. Yet the incredibly bad story is not translation fault. It was so ridiculous to see the girls going full Breaking Bad - with Sofia as Walter White and Lenina as Jesse.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017

MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
The second-in-command and the MILF were the highlights of the game, everything else was meh at best.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
how to unlock second last image? I got alliance wih Misha & final scene with maid but not image in between. How to unlock it

2.60 star(s) 12 Votes