TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
Hi! Just a quick question. Does this have a lesbian only path, and if so will it remain?
The main action is between females, but males are used non-optionally at least as kind of dildos. So the domination is a female thing, but there is also male-female-interacrion. Why are you asking?

Nov 20, 2022
Hi! Just a quick question. Does this have a lesbian only path, and if so will it remain?
There are 3 storylines, Paula, a young woman that will get dominated and humiliated either by men and women. If I remember well you can avoid all content revolving around men but you lose the majority of her content. Agnes, friend of Paula, married woman, that will be corrupted to succumb to her lesbian urges. A few scenes with male that are avoidable. Rebecca, dominant woman colleague of Agnes and old acquaintance of Paula and full lesbian as far as the game goes now.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
The main action is between females, but males are used non-optionally at least as kind of dildos. So the domination is a female thing, but there is also male-female-interacrion. Why are you asking?
I play lesbian and futa games (along with some other fringe fetish that I won't note here), and someone on one of the Discord's for a game I follow brought this game up but wasn't sure if you could only see the lesbian content. And so I ask.
I'm not the type who will trash a game for not being all or partially what I like, and so if it doesn't float my boat, I will leave in peace.

Last edited:
Reactions: Buletti

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
I play lesbian and futa games
I'm not the type who will trash a game for not being all or partially what I like, and so if it doesn't float my boat, I will leave in peace.
I hope I am not imposing on you, but the game is so good that I would just go for it. Simply "close your eyes" and fast-skip the (very hot!) scenes with male involvement. They are not that many and maybe, if you are at least into futa, you can tolerate them. I can assure you that the sexual men are not always getting what they want.

If you skip the male content there should just be 95% of female content in it. Or maybe you watch it too and concentrate on the female.

But as I said, I don't want to impose on you :) . Just saying: I am not much into gay content, but if this game was 50% gay and 50% other, I would still play it because of the hot content.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I play lesbian and futa games (along with some other fringe fetish that I won't note here), and someone on one of the Discord's for a game I follow brought this game up but wasn't sure if you could only see the lesbian content. And so I ask.
If you allow me a few words, we share the same tastes and although some interactions with men are inevitable not all of them are, I must say that the women in this game are very unique and the female domination is great, I risk spoiling you but to arouse your interest I will tell you that we have a woman who is struggling with her submissive nature with a very murky childhood, a dissatisfied housewife looking to experiment with women and finally there is the sadistic dominant, the best character in my opinion, charismatic, cute and tough despite her stature, you can play with her being sadistic soft or hard.

There are sections that are interspersed in the past and present of the protagonists, an unusual format to see, and the backstory has a lot of mystery.

The only bad thing I can say about the game is that the creator takes too much time to make the game, even to give previews of upcoming updates, and it's understandable because he doesn't charge for the game but it's still very frustrating, if it weren't for that it would be one of the best damn games on this site.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
No offence, Mate but it still is one of the best regardless the update cycle.
Don't worry, I think we both love this game, certainly one of the best out there, but we've been almost a year without an update and barely two pieces of news, and that's a little discouraging, to say the least.

4.70 star(s) 40 Votes