4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm ambivalent about that last update. I really dislike all the extra dickgirls at the start, it was better when she was the only one. Once she leaves and it's just her and the regular girls it gets better, her being kidnapped by a gang of cock-hungry girls is alright. Really like her overwhelmed by how sensitive her cock is when she was given the handjob, and 'the chair' with that dildo up her ass is hot, actually looking forward to the next update after that. And I really like that they don't seem to have pussy as well, having both is even weirder than just having a cock and balls, how is a cock supposed to work when you drill a hole up through the root of it?

Redcloud

Feb 26, 2018
Sorry I had a lot going on. I'm one person trying to do too many things at once but I don't want to drop this cause I really enjoy doing it.
I see, hope all is well mate not asking much of you, do what you have to do to handle RL first. appreciate the quick response.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
The Thickening [v0.4] [Aikiriu] - Original Size: 1.12 GB

Download Win,Linux (72MB): - - -
Download Mac (57MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
kinda feels like the game is going no where. I want to do my duty as the only one with a dick on earth and knocks some thicc girls up. Instead all we get are dickgirls abducting you and fucking around in baths.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Nakathor

Jul 15, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
The Thickening [v0.4] [Aikiriu] - Original Size: 1.12 GB

Download Win,Linux (72MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (57MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you my friend ! 1.12 GB to 72MB... it's insanely... good ! :love:

Reactions: playb0y44

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
1599510812875.png
I'd suggest changing the colour of the text or add a darker background to the text box, since there's a few scenes where it's tricky to read the text, especially during the intro

Reactions: Grimtown
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes