Oct 1, 2019
Why those woman likes futa that much? XD
No offence but it's kinda beyond the limit of pervy. Even for me XD

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RNDM

LaraWolfe

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I said this in my review, but I want to say it here too...

To who ever wrote this, don't know if it's the dev or if they have a writer, two things. Firstly, slow the fuck down. This doesn't feel like a story, but instead a bunch of plot points thrown together in a linear way. And secondly, please get over your allergy to exposition. You literally tell MC and the reader nothing about what is going on. And then you even make fun of it. That does not make for a good story, like at all. It again leads back into this feeling like a bunch of plot points thrown at a wall.

The other thing is what is up with the white text? It would be fine if the text box wasn't practically non-existent. But then with half of the background being a similar color it makes it very hard to read. Hell sometimes I couldn't even read words because the just blended into the background.

I made a few other points in my review too, but I think these were some of the major ones that I wanted to make sure got seen.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Yeesh. What is up with Nopy lately? It keeps only giving me 100-200 kb download speed.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Yeesh. What is up with Nopy lately? It keeps only giving me 100-200 kb download speed.
Might be your browser (or internet provider). I'm getting 1.2~1.8MB/sec download from nopy using Firefox as my browser.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Might be your browser (or internet provider). I'm getting 1.2~1.8MB/sec download from nopy using Firefox as my browser.
Strange. Mega and Upload are both downloading at full speed for me. Nopy was until last week. Though Nopy also claims I've downloaded 15 gigs of data from them, when I've only started a download, seen the crappy speed, and instantly stopped it. So I've downloaded less than a gig from them despite the claim.

racove

Aug 28, 2020
except for the part that the girls in this game have one meter of dick
otherwise, all right, nice big assesand renders

vultron

May 19, 2018
Far as I can tell the MC in this game is basically a demi-goddess at this point and yet she's getting bossed around by normal Humans I find that irritating. lol

Reactions: Nessiah and kenniii

aikiriu

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I said this in my review, but I want to say it here too...

To who ever wrote this, don't know if it's the dev or if they have a writer, two things. Firstly, slow the fuck down. This doesn't feel like a story, but instead a bunch of plot points thrown together in a linear way. And secondly, please get over your allergy to exposition. You literally tell MC and the reader nothing about what is going on. And then you even make fun of it. That does not make for a good story, like at all. It again leads back into this feeling like a bunch of plot points thrown at a wall.

The other thing is what is up with the white text? It would be fine if the text box wasn't practically non-existent. But then with half of the background being a similar color it makes it very hard to read. Hell sometimes I couldn't even read words because the just blended into the background.

I made a few other points in my review too, but I think these were some of the major ones that I wanted to make sure got seen.
Thing is... English is my 3rd language. I just started messing around in daz when I decided to, why not, make a game for fun. My storytelling skills are beyond shit, but I'm trying to improve.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes