4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

NeverOn Time

Jan 14, 2018
As I've said many times.. I lost the character and scene files (morphs, skins, etc). My stupid ass decided to keep them in an old hdd since I'm a poor fuck who can't afford a decently sized ssd :D
By the ending of the last update one might consider the game finished since the next update I was planning would be in the distant future. The thickening was in a way the intro to the main game which was about to start but, oh well..
Other than your Slushee profile, are you working on anything else? I found out about The Thickening waaaay too late but I loved it. Hope to see sth like it in the future again :D

aikiriu

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Other than your Slushee profile, are you working on anything else? I found out about The Thickening waaaay too late but I loved it. Hope to see sth like it in the future again :D
I've made some characters for a new game but I really don't wanna code again, to be honest I hate it :p
Trying to come up with a theme as well. For now I post random renders on slushe and thinking about publishing some of my characters on my subscribestar

AmelRose

Sep 30, 2019
Dude : he IS the Dev ! So I reckon he will know ...

@Aikiriu : dear sir, please inform us on the status of this fine game ?
You really had something good going, the 'thicc' or 'BBW' niche is very thin populated with games on this forum ...
I don't think you've read the person I replied to lol, you just saw that my comment was under the dev's and went with it.

Next time take a second look at a comment, there's a "Quote" thing on top of it to tell you who I replied to

aikiriu

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
"Old HDD, no money for SSD" - even a small 2TB HDD is less than 100 Bucks. Even a USB Stick would help..
Sorry, what a lame excuse. The best for abandoning games.
The hdd crashed and I lost all my files, I don't see your point. I do back them up now but since it happened I don't have my characters anymore o_o
Edit: And it's not an excuse, just what happened. I don't really owe anything to anyone. I distributed the game for free and my patreon was just a support page. It was not behind a paywall for people to expect anything from me. Cheers :)

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
The hdd crashed and I lost all my files, I don't see your point. I do back them up now but since it happened I don't have my characters anymore o_o
Edit: And it's not an excuse, just what happened. I don't really owe anything to anyone. I distributed the game for free and my patreon was just a support page. It was not behind a paywall for people to expect anything from me. Cheers :)
Loved your work, and you've always been really cool to us here in the community. Big thanks for what was made. Don't let people like them get to you.

NeverOn Time

Jan 14, 2018
I've made some characters for a new game but I really don't wanna code again, to be honest I hate it :p
Trying to come up with a theme as well. For now I post random renders on slushe and thinking about publishing some of my characters on my subscribestar
Alright then, time to sub to subscribestar then. Thanks ^^

Oct 10, 2021
Oh man that is awesome, futa on female. Good luck man.

Also, will we be getting big ass/tit females in your next game... :)

Grimsoul0

Jul 1, 2020
Sorry to hear what happened. I really enjoyed your game and was looking forward to the next chapter. Good luck with your future endeavors whatever they may be.

Aug 28, 2018
Any estimate as to when a new game will or might come out if there will be one? This was one of my favorites. Hoping there will be at some point, very well done and awesome artwork.

parish1

Oct 18, 2019
Any estimate as to when a new game will or might come out if there will be one? This was one of my favorites. Hoping there will be at some point, very well done and awesome artwork.
hes answered this already. Hes just not interested in the coding aspect of making a WEG and doesn't think he's ever gonna be working on another game.

Reactions: TravisTheLightBoss
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes