• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

GoldenBoi

Aug 2, 2017
I was all for the concept. I love playing a nice futa. Got a bit heated at the whole god-powered people playing hot potato with the main so I stopped playing.

I may have quit prematurely by stopping after the abduction but it felt like it was leading to being... womanhandled so whatever...

Started out great though with the love interests intros.... maybe I'll come back to it later.

NeverOn Time

Jan 14, 2018
I was all for the concept. I love playing a nice futa. Got a bit heated at the whole god-powered people playing hot potato with the main so I stopped playing.

I may have quit prematurely by stopping after the abduction but it felt like it was leading to being... womanhandled so whatever...

Started out great though with the love interests intros.... maybe I'll come back to it later.
I would say you stopped right before the thing that would have made you think otherwise. Methinks :D

AlphaSlayer00

Feb 27, 2022
The game was awesome, a shame it's abandoned now

Edit:my bad, the game's complete but the story feels unfinished like the user JJacobson says

Last edited:
Reactions: MaxBouch

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
wait if the game is cancelled shouldn't the game status be abandoned instead of completed?
yes and no, the game does have a complete story as in there is a beginning middle end with a relevent plot through out that has a good enough conclusion but the dev wanted to do more but lost everything so what is there is a good 30-60min VN that essentially hints at a story that wont happen now.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
wait if the game is cancelled shouldn't the game status be abandoned instead of completed?
It is technically complete, not abandoned.
yes and no, the game does have a complete story as in there is a beginning middle end with a relevent plot through out that has a good enough conclusion but the dev wanted to do more but lost everything so what is there is a good 30-60min VN that essentially hints at a story that wont happen now.
This. Such a shame that he didn't just remake things.

Feed me

Sep 27, 2023
The mega link didn't seem to work so would it be ok if I ask for a new link to down load the game for Android please

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Artist made that post almost a year ago. Their patreon is gone, and it looks like the kept posting on Slushie for about two months after making that post before going dark.
I think this artist may have moved on. :cry:
Shame. One of the few games I sat through.

Reactions: MaxBouch
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes