Complete The Three Charms R - The Twelve Monster Girls of Mahoroba

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
Beat spider lady and got the disc, where do I put it? I forgot the place. Whose domain do I check?

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
Damn, I can't wait for this translation to be finished. I already bought the game some time ago and I'm waiting. First game was great.

Fangfencer

Mar 10, 2018
I believe they're talking about waiting for the 0.1% of lines left untranslated, which is exactly what I'm doing as well
It's up to you, but I played through the whole thing and saw like 1 line of text not translated. I have a full understanding of the story and H-Scenes. It's worth playing right now in my opinion. Just a friendly bit of info incase that makes you wanna play. :)

RRS

Jan 31, 2020
Tip: you can press F1 to have fullscreen mode,turn on/off bgm sound and control

Mozenrak

Jul 3, 2020
Ok, so, I found few more untranslated things while was playing game:

1624232387554.png

When you try to cultivate fields with amount of miasma stones which player doesn't have, game shows this line - I assume it says, that you don't have enough miasma stones or something like that, but I can only guess exact words;

1624232567548.png

After final-final battle with Daimyokai (or maybe sooner, noticed only after battle) you get those 2 items, and nor names of those items, nor descriptions are translated.

Also, contingency40, can you please answer if you still working on the next update, because it has been some time since your last update, and maybe you have already made an update (or don't even going to make one), and I just don't know about it and making those "reports" for no good reason.

Thanks beforehand.

Last edited:
Jul 16, 2017
Ok, so, I found few more untranslated things while was playing game:
Hey, sorry I stopped getting notifications that people were replying to the thread so I hadn't checked. I'll run through each bit of your feedback.

The chef of Association says "Eggcellent" instead of "Excellent", but maybe it is what she actually says, in that case sorry for pointing this thing out;
What she actually says in the original text is "えくせれんっ!" which is the Japanese phonetic version of the English "Excellent!", but since that's kind of a playful thing to say I translated it as "Eggcellent" to try to match the tone.

Extra "get" (at least I think - sorry if not, my english is not perfect);
Found and fixed, thanks.

Also I decided to beat the game with "cleared the first game" option, and found untranslated lines of Azuki at the begining, they apear if she uses her hand attack, but strangely enough, when she used it on me first time, there were translated lines, but maybe she says something different if your HP is low, or it is just a glitch, can't say for sure.
It's not a glitch, her attacks are semi-random even in that tutorial which I didn't realise until people started getting untranslated lines. Because it's not simple for me to find those lines without playing through that same sequence a hundred times and hoping I get them all, I've translated what I think are the likely lines

When you try to cultivate fields with amount of miasma stones which player doesn't have, game shows this line - I assume it says, that you don't have enough miasma stones or something like that, but I can only guess exact words;

After final-final battle with Daimyokai (or maybe sooner, noticed only after battle) you get those 2 items, and nor names of those items, nor descriptions are translated.
Someone else happened to come across the same thing on ULMF so I've fixed that as well, thanks. You actually get those two items by raising the cultivation level of your shrine/field. Once the cultivation level is high enough you get one of those special items a day from your collection box. You also get a special item for maxing out cultivation at 100 (after beating the game I think) which I've discovered and translated. The lines on those special items are random so while I'm pretty sure I got them all, there's a chance I've missed some.

Also, contingency40, can you please answer if you still working on the next update, because it has been some time since your last update, and maybe you have already made an update (or don't even going to make one), and I just don't know about it and making those "reports" for no good reason.
Now that there's been a number of things to fix, I've just finished updating the translation. I'll be reuploading it to my initial translation release post shortly. You'll know it's updated if the translation zip name is "Final Rough Translation Release v4".

Reactions: PoeTato and Julius

Mozenrak

Jul 3, 2020
Now that there's been a number of things to fix, I've just finished updating the translation. I'll be reuploading it to my initial translation release post shortly. You'll know it's updated if the translation zip name is "Final Rough Translation Release v4".
Thanks for reply, good to know. There are actually some other things I noticed, I forgot about them unfortunatly, ending battle was too epic:

1624405174800.png

Extra "enough". If I remember correctly, it is right after first Zashiki fight;

1624405428516.png

Moment, where all-knowing kitsune after stairs tell player about vitality recovery (rest command), there is untranslated digit. She is definitely mean "more than 50", but it is just not translated (if you can say so about digits);

1624406402368.png

"Obusuma" instead of "Nobusuma" (talk between Zashiki and Nobusuma after akaname fight);

1624406675846.png

"Yamchichi" instead of "Yamachichi";

1624406935045.png

"Nobusama" instead of "Nobusuma";

1624407213834.png

Akaname at entrance to the Red light district says "Berzerk" instead of "Berserk", but then again after you explained "eggcelent" thing, maybe you translate it like this purposely, and in that case, sorry again for pointing this thing out;

1624407810039.png

Shiraha's night-crawling scene. I pretty sure that instead of word "just" there is must be word "show", because sentence otherwise sounds odd.

Once again, thanks for explanations about items and such, and for game translation foremost.

Reactions: PoeTato and Julius
Jul 16, 2017
Thanks for reply, good to know. There are actually some other things I noticed, I forgot about them unfortunatly, ending battle was too epic:
Extra "enough". If I remember correctly, it is right after first Zashiki fight;
Found and fixed.

Moment, where all-knowing kitsune after stairs tell player about vitality recovery (rest command), there is untranslated digit. She is definitely mean "more than 50", but it is just not translated (if you can say so about digits);
Found and fixed. That was actually digits but they were still the Japanese font digits and because your PC doesn't seem to have the Japanese fonts installed, you got boxes instead.

"Obusuma" instead of "Nobusuma" (talk between Zashiki and Nobusuma after akaname fight);
Found and fixed.

"Yamchichi" instead of "Yamachichi";
Found and fixed.

"Nobusama" instead of "Nobusuma";
Found and fixed. This was a really common mistake I made because my brain really badly wanted to read the "suma" as "sama" for some reason. So I searched through the translation and fixed a few more "Nobusama" mistakes.

Akaname at entrance to the Red light district says "Berzerk" instead of "Berserk", but then again after you explained "eggcelent" thing, maybe you translate it like this purposely, and in that case, sorry again for pointing this thing out;
This was because I had it in my head that "Berzerk" is the American spelling of "Berserk" (I live in a commonwealth country), turns out both countries apparently spell it the same. Found and fixed.

Shiraha's night-crawling scene. I pretty sure that instead of word "just" there is must be word "show", because sentence otherwise sounds odd.
Found and fixed.

Once again, thanks for explanations about items and such, and for game translation foremost.
And thank you for finding all these mistakes. This is exactly what I was hoping people would do because it's so easy to miss stupid mistakes when you're writing something, especially when translating and you're deleting and rewording things and extra words get accidentally left in. I've actually just updated the v4 translation version with these fixes as well since there's a good chunk of them here.

Mozenrak

Jul 3, 2020
I've actually just updated the v4 translation version with these fixes as well since there's a good chunk of them here.
Great, but one queston: I remember that you said that you will reupload update to your initial translation release post,
I'll be reuploading it to my initial translation release post shortly
But, where I can find it? Previosly I was using links which you provided in this post to get translation.