Complete The Three Charms R - The Twelve Monster Girls of Mahoroba

Jul 16, 2017
Well, it's been quite a while since the last update to the translation with no further issues found. Not to say there aren't still typos or missed lines, but I think we're at the stage where any left will be very few and far between. Overall, I'd say that at least 99% of all lines are hand-translated. So I think it's fair to mark this translation as complete. I've made a lot of fixes over the "beta" period thanks to the invaluable help of people here who graciously tested it for me, so thank you to everyone who found issues so I could fix them. There have also been some style and writing fix-ups here and there since the first release. There were a couple of things I still want to do with the writing but they're very time-intensive and probably won't add much beyond autistic self-satisfaction on my part. Now this doesn't mean I won't ever make any more updates to the translation if enough fixes come in, but if anyone's still on the fence about not wanting to play an incomplete translation, it's safe to say it's essentially done at this point.

So again, thank you to everyone who helped test this. It's nice to know someone's working hard on translating the third game as well, having all three games translated will be a real boon to the monster girl game genre. Here's to many more monster girl games to come in the future.

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
To unock the bath, I need to get drained 5 or 6 times. Does that mean I need to lose 6 times or do I have to get attacked six times?

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
Fuck like a dumbass I forgot to grab will restoring items on the way to my final battle with the sorceress. How do I deal with the statues that release the red flames without being caught by her blue flame form, fuck!

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I haven't checked on this game in a while. What's new and what am I supposed to do in the Howling Caverns: can't get passed the rocks in the way.

Mozenrak

Jul 3, 2020
I haven't checked on this game in a while. What's new and what am I supposed to do in the Howling Caverns: can't get passed the rocks in the way.
You mean slippery location? You need to move in right directions. You can learn right set of directions from kitsune near the exit from slippery location.

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
Damnit I can't beat Daimyoukai's last battle, she just keeps getting ahead of me even if I seal her legs.

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
The Azuki part where you have to run across her huge obstacle course while she's shooting at you and you only have two minutes is way too hard. It's disgusting Bullshit.

Last edited: