RPGM Completed The Trials of the Married Inquisitor Keira [Final] [Three Rain]

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Welp. This game's just complete shovelware and nothing else... If not for the fact that I have a bit of a soft spot for this janky art-style, I probably wouldn't bother trying anything from this circle.

The story is barely there and there's little to no context. Triggering H-scenes depends on losing in battle to the bosses to unlock the hypnosis stages, all while it's rather easy to win the battles... You can't lose to the regular mobs at all, but at least any grind you might wanna do is simplified. Not that you need to do much. There's barely anything to buy and you can beat the final boss as low as level 5-7, depending on whether you take some time to pile up potions and get all the items.

What makes things worse is that the game isn't really netorare or even corruption. I say this because the hypnosis just warps the pair's common sense so people can fuck Keira under flimsy pretexts, but it never goes to the point where she ends up pregnant, or where there's some kind of ending or anything. There's only one ending where you beat the final boss, and that's it. The game doesn't acknowledge whether she's been fucked a bunch of times or no times at all, it's all the same.

On top of that, the ending just ends the game and takes you to the main menu, so if you don't have a save? Tough luck, you're screwed. Not that it matters much since you can just unlock the gallery from the start at the inn, and it's not like the game tracks any sex stats or anything.

Lastly, the translation is pretty weak and at times created the impression that it's either edited MTL or done by someone with a weak grasp of the English language. That said, the game isn't really impressive enough to be worth much effort to begin with...

Not the worse way to waste 1hour at most, but not worth a single dime either.

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes