RPGM Completed The Trials of the Married Inquisitor Keira [Final] [Three Rain]

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
I just found/fixed a bug where sphen sprite didn't show in RC room. Which in turns makes one of the scene (the first one) inaccessible. Just redownload the game to get rid of the bug. :HideThePain:

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
I assume there's no animations....but is there at least sound or voices?
Unfortunately not, the game is just text base.

For a 200meg download I'm going to say no, and the number of images is going to be like 15.
Well I understand the space concerns but this isn't a torrent. So it's not like there is a hope you will seed it or something. If the game peaks your interest, download, play, then delete it when your done. There is no requirement that it stays on your hard drive beyond that.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Well I understand the space concerns but this isn't a torrent. So it's not like there is a hope you will seed it or something. If the game peaks your interest, download, play, then delete it when your done. There is no requirement that it stays on your hard drive beyond that.
Just pointing out to the guy that you can judge the amount of content from most games by the download size, 200 meg games don't tend to have videos, animation, voice acting or really even that much game. Now to be fair some games in the 500 meg range have a huge amount of content because they are using image overlays to change an image to pack in way more pictures and variations but that generally also goes hand in hand with a more detailed game. If you look at the screen shot and see a massive empty room you can also kinda guess that the game isn't going to be super high quality and isn't going to be doing a huge amount of image overlays and stuff like that.

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
Just pointing out to the guy that you can judge the amount of content from most games by the download size, 200 meg games don't tend to have videos, animation, voice acting or really even that much game. Now to be fair some games in the 500 meg range have a huge amount of content because they are using image overlays to change an image to pack in way more pictures and variations but that generally also goes hand in hand with a more detailed game. If you look at the screen shot and see a massive empty room you can also kinda guess that the game isn't going to be super high quality and isn't going to be doing a huge amount of image overlays and stuff like that.
Ahhh yeah that is a fair point, I do the same thing. It's relatively easy to make assumptions about a game based on file size

AlexnChaos

Jul 5, 2017
thanks for the patched version, I think the most confusing part for me anyway is I have plenty of shit with MoonRune names and such already that work fine but for some reason no matter what I did the damn things came out farked

Reactions: TechnoParagon

danielwain

Apr 23, 2018
Wait, wait, wait. An actual, honest to God translation, no MTL in sight, on this site?! It must be an early Christmas miracle! Thank you very much, dear translator, you're doing God's work!

Reactions: TechnoParagon

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
thanks for the patched version, I think the most confusing part for me anyway is I have plenty of shit with MoonRune names and such already that work fine but for some reason no matter what I did the damn things came out farked
Your welcome, I tried to iron it out as fast as I could.
Wait, wait, wait. An actual, honest to God translation, no MTL in sight, on this site?! It must be an early Christmas miracle! Thank you very much, dear translator, you're doing God's work!
Your welcome and enjoy. Let me know what you think when your done.

And also if people see any typos post the screenshot or tell me where and I can iron them out in a future update if I decide to do one.

Kaika_laila

Jul 2, 2017
Stuck in the snake boss stage. Fought Chasing snake x3 and finally at the crystal Angry Snake. After i beat it, I got teleported back to the first snake fight lol. Did do something wrong?

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
Stuck in the snake boss stage. Fought Chasing snake x3 and finally at the crystal Angry Snake. After i beat it, I got teleported back to the first snake fight lol. Did do something wrong?
For the boss I believe you need to lose one time before progressing.

Ironflower

Oct 26, 2018
This is no longer required for people who dont have JP locale since I localized the file names, just extract and run

But if he ever does say, I wana know how he did it too lol
Well, I certainly didn't expect my little tweak to be so hard to replicate XD
For me, all I had to do was;
- Open archive with WinRar
- Go to Options
- Change 'Name encoding' to Japanese
- Extract

Screenshot below.

Afraid I don't know the process if using a different unzipper, but that's what worked for me. And as you say, moot point by now with the updated files!
image.jpg

IceHunt55

Oct 10, 2018
MC is hot but otherwise it suffers from the same thing Three Rain games suffer from. They're lazy and unambitious cheap games.

Reactions: hiddink

Eyesday

Apr 26, 2017
We've seen good games getting released and then this one appears. That's a no for me.

Jan 7, 2022
There are so many links o_O
I’m downloading for the first time, can I directly download from the OP links from the main page?

Is it the latest version? Thanks..

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes