RPGM Completed The Trials of the Married Inquisitor Keira [Final] [Three Rain]

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Quality? From this author? I mean he's not the creator of Nightmare, but calling his work one of quality might be overestimating it a little.
Well, it depends really. Personally, I dig this, but there's definitely stuff out there right on my alley but has NTR stuff, either light or heavy stuff, that I find myself overlooking cuz of that. Because this has a veil of mind control/hypnosis tho (my one true weakness), I kinda found myself compelled to try it out, be it good or not.

Reactions: TechnoParagon

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
It's a nice game for a translation if you are learning how to do it, the game is short and not that big.
Overall it was way too quick, loses a lot of potential for scenes, and barely touches on the corruption that it could have with the few scenes it does have.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Anyone know how to Hide the Text during sex scenes ?

H key does nothing
Right Click on them ouse does nothing
Shift plus Enter does nothing
(usually one of those 3 would hide the text in RPGM)

Otherwise game is nice , mainly becuase of the Female MC. Love her look.

• Sad

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
[hey! TechnoParagon, you have no idea how awesome you are! Deadass, unaware/change in common sense hypnosis is by far my favorite genre in the world, your work is immensely appreciated =3
You're welcome, I'm also a big fan of that genre too. If you have recommendation let me know.

It's a nice game for a translation if you are learning how to do it, the game is short and not that big.
It's not only that, I have other game I started a while ago. This game is coded in an way that made progressing it much easier. And the Japanese used in this title was straight forward.
Anyone know how to Hide the Text during sex scenes ?
Otherwise game is nice , mainly becuase of the Female MC. Love her look.
This was an oversight with the Dev. I am pretty sure that is just a free add-on that they can just add in and turn on. I could add it since it's probably fairly simple based on what I've seen but I am not sure the game is worth additional effort. :KEK:

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
Full gallery save.
Worth noting that this full save is based on the earlier version with Japanese file names, so if you are using the current version then the sprites will not show at all when loading this save. Just tested it. Not sure whether that impacts the scene replays or not, but I am guessing that it does.

PS: Thanks for the translator's nice translation :).

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes