VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Trinity [v0.1] [AnonymousStudios]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Ok... not bad, few script tweaks. Also had a few images that looked to appear out of sync with the story, but not bad. Enjoying it. PLUS Natasha the redhead is smoking hot... Though we may have issues... Well Done Steak?? :eek: WTF!! No wife of mine will have well done steak. Medium or Medium Rare. Thank you kindly.:D

• Haha
Reactions: Queen Daenerys

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Also had a few images that looked to appear out of sync with the story, but not bad.
Yeah, I thought so too. Most notably in the prologue's opening sex scene:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I briefly considered whether these were supposed to be taken as deliberate cut-aways, but then nothing in the following scenes seemed to support that.

Aug 17, 2019
Guys please give you feedback in our discord server. We'd love to hear your guys' thoughts. Thanks for checking our game out.

PS. Working on a hotfix to crush all the wrong scenes getting displayed and such.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Guys please give you feedback in our discord server. We'd love to hear your guys' thoughts. Thanks for checking our game out.

PS. Working on a hotfix to crush all the wrong scenes getting displayed and such.
Based solely on past comments here in many threads, some of us, perhaps many of us, don't use Discord. It's up to us how we provide feedback and up to you where you accept it. You can assess whether or not there's value in the additional overhead of monitoring multiple sources of feedback.

In any event you're providing an excellent game, I look forward to your next update, and wish you every success.

Jun 11, 2020

How long until the hotfix?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes