VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Trinity [v0.1] [AnonymousStudios]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Aug 17, 2019
Instead of messing around with position of dialogue myself. I just added some bars in the preferences screen with which you can position the dialogue and name wherever you want in real time. Look at the image. Might change this to buttons/input instead of bars though. DG0011 here.
View attachment 1099015
This feature is scrapped as it introduced more problems and only fixed one. Instead of this, I just added a dynamic textbox that resizes itself according the dialogue on the screen. This was done to save screen space and make the ui look a bit more cleaner. I also added a button to hide the QM button and the quick menu completely in preferences for those that don't make use of the quick menu at all, like me. It's just clutter imo. Might add buttons to position the text on left, center or right(Not a 100% right now).

About the progress of the game. It's just business as usual for now. Me getting covid really fucked things up for us.

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
No. It's not abandoned. It's simply the shot from episode 1.rpy file. I finished off the writing for it so that's what that image means.
Thank God!! I was so looking forward to playing this game.

Aug 17, 2019
Any ideas on updates? Are they all going to be this far and few between?
Not really. This is our first game and we failed very spectacularly with time management. Ep1 is being rendered everyday and the dialogue part is completely finished. Also, we hit a few snags along the way which didn't help our case. Me contracting Covid and not being able to work on the game for nearly 2.5 weeks also was a big issue and the artist had some personal problems as well which slowed down rendering significantly. But now, it's back up and running and we move closer to release each day. We can't wait to get Ep1 in your guys' hands as soon as we can; as it's the real start for the game. Prologue was just us testing the waters and getting our bearings. The story and render count is gonna pick up from upcoming Ep1 and we will try to minimize the updates gap as best as we can with Ep2.

Aug 17, 2019
I have also started writing the first draft for Ep2 a couple days back.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Not really. This is our first game and we failed very spectacularly with time management. Ep1 is being rendered everyday and the dialogue part is completely finished. Also, we hit a few snags along the way which didn't help our case. Me contracting Covid and not being able to work on the game for nearly 2.5 weeks also was a big issue and the artist had some personal problems as well which slowed down rendering significantly. But now, it's back up and running and we move closer to release each day. We can't wait to get Ep1 in your guys' hands as soon as we can; as it's the real start for the game. Prologue was just us testing the waters and getting our bearings. The story and render count is gonna pick up from upcoming Ep1 and we will try to minimize the updates gap as best as we can with Ep2.
Awesome and thank you for an actual update! Many devs do not do that. We all appreciate that. Can't wait!

K18

Apr 19, 2018

June Monthly Image
The monthly images for june but public as thanks for everyone waiting for Chapter 1.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes