VN Ren'Py The Trip of a Lifetime [v0.3] [Darkside_games]

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

jo_attila

Dec 26, 2019
the game is actually very promising and the look of the MC is secondary for me....I'm playing for an hour now and what really annoys me are the poorly rendered scenes....
So in the interest of the developer to get supporters, and the players who want to have a nice game or kinetic novel, it would be better to show reasonably rendered scenes than fast and poorly done. The potential is there and I hope the developer makes more effort in the future...

May 28, 2020
Hello; after the comments I have read by the way thank you for them.
I have dedicated myself to improve a little the quality of the renders and also some of the characters and so far this is the result.

On the other hand I've been working on script and scenes of version 0.3
I hope you enjoy the next versions

If you want more information, I am always available on discord:

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I'm just starting to play the game and it already feels as if there are some kind of magic history or something lol. Also, What tag would games with magic be classified as? Also, the dev needs to fix the grammar big time. Most of the time when the characters talk about the MC, they address him as she lol. Screenshot 2022-11-13 214418.png

Last edited:

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I'm just starting to play the game and it already feels as if there are some kind of magic history or something lol. Also, What tag would games with magic be classified as? Also, the dev needs to fix the grammar big time. Most of the time when the characters talk about the MC, they address him as she lol. View attachment 2168530
Probably paranormal, or super powers. Those are the tags that I commonly see when it comes to magic.

Paul Newmon

Apr 27, 2021
The trip of a lifetime [v0.2] [Darkside_games] Compressed

Compressed Win/Linux : , Workupload
Original Size (431 MB) / Compressed Size (50 MB)

Compressed Mac : , Workupload
Compressed Size (35 MB)

* Untested Mac Version

If you like my work, support on buy me coffee
Just bought you 3 :coffee:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheTripOfALifetime-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Sweet God of translation! I am too drunk to understand this tonight. I will try again tomorrow.
It will prolly be even worse with hangover,lol Wait,it can't be possibly worse than right now. Sometimes I need to read same dialog various times just to understand the meaning. Luckily MC is only guy ,so we don't get confused even more. One of the worst ever translation. Straight on ignore tag even with damn hot mom. Shame.

Reactions: battali0n and ILCjr

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Wow. The McSmoothFace catchphrase doesn't even work here, as we are unsure if the MC is a dude or not. I don't think it is against the rules to have an MC that doesn't look and act like a blushing virgin. Granted, I haven't tried the game, but the renders on display give me great pause. I hope the dev has great success, but I don't think I am alone in my comments.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes