VN Ren'Py The Trip of a Lifetime [v0.3] [Darkside_games]

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
I've only had coffee and it's doing that to me, because that MC is one ugly chick with a dick. They even call the MC her.
I get the feeling the script was entirely written in a language with no gendered pronouns, and then machine-translated to English (badly). There's a line where people are talking about MC's mother and father at the same time, and it's just a string of 'he' like six times and not a single 'she'.

I'm surprised nobody's commenting on the multiple scenes where the resolution takes a nose-dive for no apparent reason.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
To be fair, the gender pronouns are the least of the problem i have with the text...
I have no clue how the story is in the original language, but the translation is bad.

On the plus side, the dev changed the MC's look and he's actually better now.
Screenshot (283).png

Sadly still forced with that gf, with no say in the matter and for no obvious reason...
The older sister which is still planning something and i'm curious if will get a choice to reject her, so far i really don't like her. Even more so with her questions about if the MC is ok with it if his gf is in a relationship with a other girl...seriously, give the players a choice if they want that or not when time comes.

akikospam74

Dec 19, 2019
Is it me or are there way too many "father left/died and MC finds out what happened" stories in these games?

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Is pregnancy planned?)
To get some girl pregnant the MC has to be a guy first.

Tested, sloppy made, strange Renders... Many models are looking really weird, especially the MC, though the DEV reworked him... but... it doesnt really helped. But same goes for female models too (especially skin and the clothes and everything, clipping issues all over the place and such)... Everything seems to be made kinda hasty without looking at it again to see if its looking any good.

Same goes for the text... its... more or less nonreadable. Half the time its more guessing than knowing what is said.

And how in the world can someone rate this crap with 5 stars? rofl. If this is 5 stars, what is Eternum than? 5 billion? seriously... the ratings on this side are getting more and more pointless.... Well... its clear, a one time account just to rate this game, not even posted anything... thats another way to push the own project i think. Why can people rate games without being an active member on this site? Every douche can make a new account and rate games for his friends? (or right away for himself of course)

For the story, there is none and i didnt even bother to try to understand it... Could go like this "oohhh parents died, now iam gonna fuck my sisters, but iam not a real guy, so iam screwed, maybe literally" This is not even 1 star. But iam not rating it cause i dumped this crap after a few minutes. This will go nowhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: privetin13

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
mc a baddy LMAO. All jokes aside

yo this real? idk how I feel about this.

did the dev not change the mc face?

we sure this a male protag?
Dont know what youre talking about, top notch renders, DPC can learn something here from that DEV...

ah fuck it, its not even funny how bad that looks.

• Haha
Reactions: JustPeekin

xanonxmousx

Jan 26, 2022
wow. i've seen some real good games on this site. but this one really checks all the boxes. amazing unique story, no grammar mistakes at all and flawless renders. i will eagerly await updates of this masterpiece.

i threw up after writing that and it looked better than this game. this is trash. dogshit. smegma. never used the hide feature until now.

kiluwaxyz

Aug 27, 2018
View attachment 2118426

Overview:
You are a 20 year old boy living with your mother and two sisters, your father left home when you were little but you were never told the story until now when your mother tells you the secret behind your father’s departure.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-06
Release Date: 2022-12-01
Developer: Darkside_games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android v0.2: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Others: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2118436 View attachment 2118428 View attachment 2118432 View attachment 2118431 View attachment 2118429 View attachment 2118434 View attachment 2118430 View attachment 2118437 View attachment 2118433
Everyone trolling on the MC lol

cager

Aug 2, 2017
Looks like another dev jumping on the bandwagon with the foul zombie eyes to turn a quick buck and hide poor game.
Eyes like this can never work except on cartoon characters.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Man, MC definitely needs to be recasted. Did creator wanted transgender MC of female MC for this game? Or is this yag MC with yag thematic? It's just wierd look if this is straight MC, where you go for female LIs.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes