ayy

Sep 14, 2016
The picture of "Fight Night" Should have been Trump beating Vince Mcmahon up at Wrestlemania, would have been far more fitting ;)

Nice! XD

He is campaigning for 2024, and is the most likely person to become republican nominee, so not really.
Yeah but he pretty much torpedoed the Republican party. They're forced to play into their caricatures at this point, instead of actually engaging in politics, because of Trump's theatrics.

Magical Underpants Romney from 2012 looks absolutely sane compared to the bullshit going on amongst the Rs nowadays.

Bobin1001

Jan 16, 2018
Lol, haven't heard that ridiculous term in a long time. But when I did used to hear it back in the day, I would always point out how "TDS" and "orange man bad" are the desperate cries of people too deep in the cult to recognize that there are plenty of perfectly legitimate reasons to dislike Trump (and that was even before a mob of his loyal followers tried to stop the confirmation of the Electoral College vote by force of violence).
It was actually started because you would find people on the street that would hate Trump while knowing nothing about him or what his policies were. You'll even find news stations like CNN split audio to try to make Trump look even worse and celebrities that would drive themselves insane with their hatred of them, mostly the comedian with her headless Trump and the playwriter that wrote about a play that was about the Sercet Service killing Trump. Of course, just like the left did with the word Nazi, Trump supporters over used it and labeled everyone on the left as having TDS, even though people they labeled had their agreements and disagreements with Trump on policies.

Jan 16, 2020
The uncompressed Win/Linux version is very weird on Linux. To much files everywhere with strand names. I did not even find the launcher.
So this is probably a Windows only version (and a weird one).

ClarkeDeaper

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
Oh wow, I did not expect this to blow up like this immediately. I had the impression that I should be a bit more subtle about the joke, but I love to see how everyone here just heavily leans into it. Let me indulge then.

I find the idea hilarious and I actually like games where you basically play an apex predator cucking every guy and subjugating every woman under your almighty, magical penis (the more outrageous and over the top the better in this case, like Sol Valley High fe.), but I just can't see the Cheeto in Charge like this.
But in this game you can be in charge of his cheeto instead. Ayooo!

ClarkeDeaper

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020
This release was just for me to test the waters, and I consider this a minimal viable product. Features have been delayed accordingly. It did already raise some questions, which is great: that's why we do this.

Planned tags
Please Add NTR
I am considering some very light NTR (women being woo'ed by the political views of a left wing rival).

Ayo where is the Incest tag? It's what The Donald would want, if he was allowed.
I am a father and very uncomfortable with writing any incest content myself, so the game will feature no such content as I can foresee.

Planned functionality
How save game ?
Saving/loading is to be implemented later. For now I just wanted to get the game out there.

is there a way to cheat?
There will be in the future, but I plan to have it as a Patreon tier. I am not set on that though, as I do really enjoy cheat modes in other games.

The uncompressed Win/Linux version is very weird on Linux. To much files everywhere with strand names. I did not even find the launcher.
So this is probably a Windows only version (and a weird one).
I do not support Linux, so I consider it a Windows only package. A mod changed it to Windows/Linux, and I just have to assume they could get it to work on Linux. If not it is incorrect.

Planned characters
If it's taking place while Trump is in college, then she wouldn't have been born yet. But if the timeline doesn't bother you, I'd suggest Harmony Wonder as the model for AOC
The best facts are alt facts! Begone with your timelines! For now I am considering Vienna Black, but Harmony Wonder has been added to the list.

I mean if your going to go through all this trouble - is Stormy Daniels going to make the cast or no?
It's too good not to reference. She will not be part of the 'regular cast' though.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I am a father and very uncomfortable with writing any incest content myself, so the game will feature no such content as I can foresee.
Does this mean you don't want to have it in a game you're making, or that you would be okay with it if someone else were writing it? Although, I suppose Patreon doesn't like incest anyway.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Oh, wow, who could have thought. The thread derailed into political bullshit. How unexpected.

But about the game, how do I cheat?

This person asked it before and all he got was a stupid unfunny joke.
There is no need to cheat you can see all the content in ~20 mins of playtime building up the stats has very limited use in the current build. I'd imagine save scumming and editing of the save file would be possible.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
There is no need to cheat you can see all the content in ~20 mins of playtime building up the stats has very limited use in the current build. I'd imagine save scumming and editing of the save file would be possible.
Thanks for answering but I ended up playing the game after all, and there's no save mechanic yet.
Nothing groundbreaking so far and it's more of a proof of concept than an actual release but it has some potential, I like it. I have to say though that the Dev should focus on making a misogyny-focused harem collector, not a politician parody game. Focusing on an unlikeable dude by making him look like something he's far from being might be good PR, but it's terrible game-making. Develop the gameplay, expand the actual content, don't bother too much with the politics and more with domination. Godspeed, Dev!