Dec 21, 2018
Unpopular opinion perhaps, but I like this concept.

It's pretty obvious that this game is making fun of Trump. His reputation around women is well-known to pretty much everyone. For a change, we get to play this asshole that fucks women and posters here are bitching about it lol.

It's a game, people. Dev is seemingly trying something fresh and different. Since a lot of posters spend a lot of their time bitching about netorare, we now potentially have a game where he can be the cheater - are people STILL complaining about this?

jed999

May 26, 2021
I love the Part where Trump slays the Drag Queens who all showed up to get their gender studies degrees and they all go to Hillary's house to vote on what crime to charge him with next, ponder why they're still virgins and wait on Adam Schiff to show up with the evidence.

Great story Bro.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheTrumpCard-0.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
Nothing happens when the time runs to 0. I just keep playing, generating money and favor. Should something trigger?

Also, can't save.

CallMeJefe

Jan 5, 2019
Nothing happens when the time runs to 0. I just keep playing, generating money and favor. Should something trigger?

Also, can't save.
Which version are you playing?
0.1.0 didn't have a save function at all.
0.1.1 has a save function, in the top left File menu.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
The save function is completely bugged if you save a game all the menus are frozen but the events continue to run the same and not if you want the character improvements are applied

ClarkeDeaper

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2020

Also, can't save.
This release was just to test the waters for me, so I could see if there would be some interest before I continued further. Because of that there is no content yet for when the timer runs out. I will put.a placeholder there in the future, to avoid further confusion.

About the saving, do you mean it doesn't work, or you that you can't find the function?

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

Some not so great news. I've been diagnosed with burn out. Partially because of the added workload of working on a game with the expectation of me to deliver for you all. That is why I'll stop working on The Trump Card.

The most important thing for me is to reimburse anyone who backed the project. Patreon does not allow creators to initiate a reimbursement, so please ask for reimbursement, and I will honor them as I see them come in.

The Projects Future
I have tried not working on anything for a few days, and my body immediately reacted to not having to be "on" all the time, and I've experienced major fatigue and very weird memory... artifacts. This has made me decide to stop this project, and I will probably will not continue it in the future, given the stress association that I've built towards it.

If anyone would be willing to pick up the project that would be great. I can ready the source code and additional documentation. The only requirement I would have is that I will not be held to any time pressure, while delivering any of that.

The tech used is:
  • Angular
  • Electron Forge
  • Ink (from Inkle)
  • Git-LFS
  • Azure DevOps
  • Sketch