3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
It appears so.
The dev notes say as much in the original post, they've also stopped their patreon, so I'd say this is what we're getting.
The dev notes make it sound like they're abandoning the game because of the grammatical errors and the fact that English isn't their first language.

I think it's more the case of a new dev underestimating how hard it is to create a game and write a story, and they just burned out and gave up.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheTruthIsNothingButLies-0.5P3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Damn bro I really liked this one.
Someone probably copy-pasted it incorrectly.
This is the full announcement on itch.io:
View attachment 2751039
"Sharing the future of the game". I guess the future of the game is that there is no game. It sounds like he abandoned it based on his own standards but if I were willing to guess I bet that he probably expected more support based on the quality of his work. I have no idea how much money he was making but this is something I always fear happening to games I like that don't have much support which is kind of alluded to when mentioned his new job taking up his time. Rip.

• Sad
Reactions: Logber

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Koikatsu cards?
If the cards get released they'll just end up in some shitty koikatsu game with clashing artstyles. It'd be weird aswell seeing those characters outside of the game again like someone puppeting your relative's corpse after they die. Not exactly good or comforting.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Antielfi show´s up a lot. But nice he find a Job and sad game come 2... :eek:. But life is as it be. Materia and we all trash it ... Why you aks Handy AkkuRaw Erath no reuse , 1 g Gold 2 G silver trash... Live goes on trash it... ok i stop here

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes